• NikeTalk will be offline for a system update tonight, beginning at 4 AM ET. We'll return at approximately 6 AM ET with a performance upgrade and some additional features. Thank you for your patience!

Dayton ,Ohio people

Well some bad news, i called every store in the area and the only one that said they might get them is deveroes on 3rd street. Also, it is damn near pointless to call any of the stores cause know nothing about whats going on. The only stores that were semi friendly and intelligent were footaction and deveroes on 3rd. I would say call back on friday to be sure. I plan to head to corporate Friday night to get mine.

yeah its pretty pointless to call anywhere, everytime i end up talking w some girl or some rude idiot who yells to someone in the back who has no clue either lol. but i think devoroes on seibenthaler would have these before the one on 3rd. 3rd st gets nothing compared to the other one. im going out this weekend to look around so ill stop in there. im about 95% sure they will have these. they had the eggplants when those dropped. good luck to all you guys who want them

I really want to get em but I don't know if I can go all the way to cincy and not even be sure that I'll get a pair..I'll probably either miss out on them or try and find them online for a decent price..

Corporate

We will be dropping:
2/13
Air Jordan 2010
Jordan 1 Anniversary I
Coppers-possible as long as they get shipped overnight.
2/20
Black Spizike
Griffey(possible)

2/29
Jordan II(white/silver 3M)

3/6
LOL somethin dope!

3/8
LOL HEAT...

Corporate please support as we are trying our best to give you all we can. I work to get everything for you guys trust. My rep is great to work and we are in the process of putting Ohio on!

^^i wanna grab a backup pair of neons

and i dunno about lining up, everytime i go everything is just sitting on the shelves w no trouble

yeah im waiting on the word from matt, but if they don't get them i guess i will go to deveroes. I will call deveroes this afternoon and see what they say.

i just called deveroes in the northwest plaza and i talked to a guy named piere (sp?) he seemed like a nice guy, and he told me to call back around 430-5pm and check agian.

Matt,

Size 15's in the Jordans this year is all I ask ::crosses fingers:: Rob L. can vouch for me!!! LOL

i wanted to get one of those college dropout tees from corporate but i went out drinking last night and forgot to call at midnight
frown.gif
called this morn and only sz med left
ohwell.gif

damn i figured he would have a decent amount of them.. damnit. Case idk if your up for a drive but easton mall in cbus has a 10.5 left but i think i got someone hooking me up for a little over retail.

Thanks Hatch, but I figured I was not gonna get a crack at the Coppers so I went to Best Buy last night and bought me a laptop..I've been wanting one for 3 years and I figure it's better to spend 650 for a laptop/extended warranty/router than a couple pair of shoes that'll get worn maybe 3x's a year..But Im still going to NYC in a couple months so I'll be able to do some real shoe shopping then..Congrats to all those that were able to get theirs..Peace

laptop sounds like a much better investment, i need to start looking myself, mine is only 2 yrs old but seems slower and slower everyday

I. got an ASUS K50 and it's great..I read what alot of people in the laptop thread had said about em then read all the reviews on best buy.com and almost everyone said positive things..Talked to the geek squad and they confirmed all the reviews..Dude even opened his personal bag and got his laptop out and showed me how nice it was..so for the money i couldnt pass it up..

im very pleased with my laptop..been using the heck out of it since i got it a day and a half ago and it's great..only problem is i keep getting the little white boxes with a red X in them..but i think that is due to the anti virus software i bought..i am gonna go back to geek squad and see they can tell me how to configure the software so it allows all images to show up..

yeah, im hoping to start school next year and i will need a mac so im hoping my compaq can last the next 10 months, but i dont think it will.

Any of you guys have luck w/ the coppers? I'm getting tired of seeing the pics in the pick-up thread
laugh.gif

I had someone in the thread pick me up a pair retail + shipping. Im sure if you get the footlocker sku you could have them order them for you. Im sure there is a lot left out there.

Back
Top Bottom