"Days of Future Past" - New X-Men Movie Release Date (First Class Sequel)

Because they already tried it with DoFP (hence the inconsistency with Emma) but Singer wanted to "fix it" instead because he liked his old actors/old characters. I guess he just wanted to give them a proper send off?

You can still consider this a reboot, again like Abrams first Star Trek, it's considered a reboot but technically it just changes what already happened to make room for new/different adventures and brings back to life those who died.

The inconsistency is only because they decided to tack it on to the old canon. Otherwise it was a fresh start.

The star trek comparison could make sense if this is done right i guess.

but then again Abrams Star Trek makes sense in that the time traveling of OG Spock and the villain in the first movie caused a ripple/snowball effect. That effect will not explain characters being born earlier even if Origins ceases to exist.

I'll just wait until this thread talks about it.

Thats why you just got think of this as a refresh or part reboot, there really is no fixing those problems and Singer wanted to go this route so we'll just have suspend our imagination further and just ignore everything after this which shouldnt be a problem here since most hates them anyways.

All are really speculation until we see the film.

It does make me wonder what happens to Wolverine in the end because if it resets their universe then where do they go with the next Wolverine sequel? It cant possible be after the Wolverine since that event wouldnt exist anymore and that is just before DoFP (future) which he was trying to change.

Last edited:
I just want to take the time to call out all you pansies who were ragging on the movie from the get go and are now gonna jump on the bandwagon once again and pretend like you didnt get your panties in a bunch about anything.

You brah's gotta give something a chance and shut your trap.

Given the movie still hasn't come out....from those reviews this movie will do numbers.

Movie was gonna do numbers regardless because its X-Men. No review was going to stop people from going.

Critics are sheep. It's the avengers effect. Everyone wants to be hype about something but don't even know what's going on, like when I was in the theatres opening night for avengers and the mid credit scene with thanos had everyone screaming and cheering and saying "Red Hulk OMG! Or "I Knew Abomination would come back I Knew it!" I saw Thanos and my heart stopped but was so pissed that know one in there knew what the **** they were talking about but had iron man masks on. They just wanna be a part of something cool. Same will happen with DoFP. I'll wait for actual comic book fans and Xmen fans reviews instead these sheepish Movie reviewers

Damn. Y'all got no faith but it's understandable. These previous X-Men movies have let me down more than Dolph Ziggler.

I think critics can get fanned up. Same way if you saw something opening night with a hype crowd in IMAX. But then they get to see it early. They get hyped up by the actors and filmmakers coming out to talk. Maybe get some free **** too. And when you look at it all together...the X-movies have been a big pile of letdown.

X1 feels like a joke today, X2 was awesome for the time, but X3 ruined all that goodwill and all the characters. + those movies feel dated now. Origins Wolverine was a bag of nut sweat. First Class was half good, half corny trash, with cheap *** special effects. The ending of The Wolverine letdown the movie that came before it. For a series people really like, that's low as hell expectations right there. :lol:

And this comes after people were so letdown from ASM2. So when they say best X movie ever?...Could be a mix of having $225M of the best sfx of any X-movie. And all it has to be is better than X3? It just has to organize the characters better, and be less uneven and rushed than First Class?

Bet it's a different tone if this came out after Cap 2 and not ASM2. :nerd:

I just want to take the time to call out all you pansies who were ragging on the movie from the get go and are now gonna jump on the bandwagon once again and pretend like you didnt get your panties in a bunch about anything.

You brah's gotta give something a chance and shut your trap.

Given the movie still hasn't come out....from those reviews this movie will do numbers.

This movie is still gonna suck. I just want know how they intend on fixing this crap. Looks like they can't. Should've been a complete reboot but Singer is ******ed. I am done with fox's X-Men and I have no faith in this team.

As good as Cap 2?! :rolleyes They setting this up to be slaughtered by people

I saw that and immediately thought "no it's not". If they honestly think that then this movie likely sucks and they just want to hype the release. Not to mention it isnt out of the question for reviewers to give good review if the incentive is right *coughmoneycough*. They been doing that for video games as well

Last edited:
I'm in the minority becasue I loved ASM 2. I didn't feel any of the negative things people complain about.

will mccrabb @mccrabb_will
Follow

In 1997 MEL GIBSON was offered the role of Wolverine in #XMen here is the concept by Miles Teves. #DOFP

Last edited:
Didn't we here the same thing about Wolverine 2 with the early reviews........just saying. Low Expectations for this hot garbage.

Wolverine was 50/50 as well iirc, maybe 60//40.

Good early word of mouth will make them more money though, bad word of mouth for ASM2 really mad eit under perform in the box office.

Back
Top Bottom