David Stern says a woman COULD play in the NBA within the next decade....

Females lack the athleticism and quickness necessary to contribute as an NBA player.

I doubt the best female basketball player in the world could earn playing time on Div I mens college basketball team in a major conference, probably mid majoras well.

Candace Parker, Cappie Pondexter, Diana Taurasi, Alana Beard, Tamika Catchings, Sue Bird, and Swin Cash could get minutes at guard at the Div II level of themen's college game.

the day a girl plays in the NBA is the day i suit up for the wizards every monday wednesday and friday on my way home from work ... #$#% outta here with that!%*! stern ...

I agree with Stern

caster-semenya-picture-706x1024.jpg

Rick Mahorn was in today and he was saying Stern is saying anything and everything to take the attention off Tim Donahey (sp?)

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I agree with Stern

caster-semenya-picture-706x1024.jpg

cameltoe? almost made me spit out my lobster
sick.gif
BTW she has no ovaries soyou could smash unprotected with no worries of illegitimates if you so desire

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

theres already been one in the league for about 12 years now

pierce.jpg
indifferent.gif

Lame, coming from a guy with a on a team dedicatedf to a long haired euro crybaby named Sasha....salty Lakers fans kill me

and the day this happens is the day I stop watching the NBA

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

crazy i was just thinking about this last night... like what if the nba was gender mixed....it would be WAY less competitive i think. this coming from a woman who plays basketball...watching women play is so BORING. they are about as entertaining as the knicks
What are you trying to say?
Make sure you peep my avy

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

2007-04-19_feature_story_2653_3453.jpg
Closest we'll ever get. A human with a weiner wanting to get a raging orgy going during post game showers.

He could probably rank the longest weiners 1-100 he's seen in the league off the top of his dome in less than a minute.

SMH
smh.gif
10ru2w4.jpg

crazy i was just thinking about this last night... like what if the nba was gender mixed....it would be WAY less competitive i think. this coming from a woman who plays basketball...watching women play is so BORING. they are about as entertaining as the knicks

No the Knicks will never be THAT bad.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

What are you trying to say?
Make sure you peep my avy
um...i believe i said it. it's ok tho someone has to like em
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Prime Suspects 36

Rick Mahorn was in today and he was saying Stern is saying anything and everything to take the attention off Tim Donahey (sp?)

i have no idea how it hasn't blown up. it really hasn't gotten too much media attention

c'mon...i might be reaching but i'd say 99% of D1 starters are better than even the best WNBA players...this isn't gonna be happening

Back
Top Bottom