David Stern says a woman COULD play in the NBA within the next decade....

could my *(#&$#.
laugh.gif

i can just see a WNBA player reading this and havin a single

tear comin out

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Nah, no time soon. The most physically gifted female basketball player in a long time (maybe every), Brittney Griner can touch 11'4, dunk with ease, 6'8 and a sub 6 minute mile, stilll struggles against other females. Teams defend her by playing from behind and pushing her out the paint. Now instead of smaller girls, make that Derek Fisher or somebody she's trying to post up on. Not happening.

the article I read stated 6:40 mile
which is not that impressive for an athlete imo

The level of post defence in the L would sincrease 100 fold if this happened...

If they made the womens rim 9ft the game would be 10x's more exciting.

Nope. Like my man said, it would be a miracle for a woman to crack a 10 man rotation at a good D1 school. A guy like Jannero Pargo would take out anybody inthe WNBA and he is barely getting burn on the Bulls. Its not going to happen but Stern had to save face and not catch a PR nightmare

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

2007-04-19_feature_story_2653_3453.jpg
Closest we'll ever get. A human with a weiner wanting to get a raging orgy going during post game showers.

He could probably rank the longest weiners 1-100 he's seen in the league off the top of his dome in less than a minute.

SMH
smh.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

WNBA doesnt exist or what?
They should ask him would we see a man in the WNBA..
But i think he said it just to say it

crazy i was just thinking about this last night... like what if the nba was gender mixed....it would be WAY less competitive i think. this coming from a womanwho plays basketball...watching women play is so BORING. they are about as entertaining as the knicks

Back
Top Bottom