DAVID LEE SUCKS

I was one of the only Knick fans who realized David was a bum...Not surprised at all, was dumbfounded when he got 80 million
laugh.gif

Aint like we got much from yall in return.

Give us Monta for T.D. though, Toney will be a great addition to your team.

Not mad at the trade, but the contract is absolutely horrible. He's a good player to have, but not at that price. It'd be ideal for him to come off the bench, but that would never happen given how much he's being paid now.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by you go boy

care to elaborate on why hes garbage? when the knicks had him he was a double double machine and average 17-10 easy... he knew how to rebound and was always around the rim with his put backs and dunks in general... his defense though is beyond garbage

Both teams he has been on were statistically a far better rebounding team when he is/was on the bench.  And that is saying a hell of a lot when the Warriors backup power forward is Vladimir Radmanovic.
not even a little bit true. david lee turned a team with eddy curry as center into the a top 5 rebounding team in the nba a few years ago. dlee is nice, he hustles, hes athletic, is a good passer, has a jumper now, is great around the hoop with both hands, and he works his #!% off on the court and also off the court during practices to improve his game... he prob didnt deserve that $80 mil but that was your call Warrior fans so hop off my boy for a second and look in the mirror.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by you go boy

care to elaborate on why hes garbage? when the knicks had him he was a double double machine and average 17-10 easy... he knew how to rebound and was always around the rim with his put backs and dunks in general... his defense though is beyond garbage

Both teams he has been on were statistically a far better rebounding team when he is/was on the bench.  And that is saying a hell of a lot when the Warriors backup power forward is Vladimir Radmanovic.
not even a little bit true. david lee turned a team with eddy curry as center into the a top 5 rebounding team in the nba a few years ago. dlee is nice, he hustles, hes athletic, is a good passer, has a jumper now, is great around the hoop with both hands, and he works his #!% off on the court and also off the court during practices to improve his game... he prob didnt deserve that $80 mil but that was your call Warrior fans so hop off my boy for a second and look in the mirror.
laugh.gif
That last sentence got me.

And not even a little bit true? Really?  The Warriors have a higher rebounding % when David Lee is off the court than when he is on it.  The same can be said during his time on the Knicks.  Numbers dont lie.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Monta, Melo and Amare would be a disaster.

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Monta, Melo and Amare would be a disaster.
Just plug Monta in with the bench players
pimp.gif
In Pringles offense it'd work.

I'd take Monta jacking up 3s more so than the players we got doing it now.

No way hes trash.  He averages 16 & 9 with less shots and jump shooters as teammates.  Lol, hes also Golden State's team captain

I already went through the anger phase when he was signed, no reason to get mad over it again. It was a stupid signing then, and it will continue to be a stupid signing forever. If you thought he would be a great player, then you deserve to get upset about another ******ed move by the ******ed Warriors organization.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

This franchise is so cursed
laugh.gif

Your franchise isn't cursed, you just keep overpaying for semi stars, and mediocre players. 
Adonal Foyle, Troy Murphy, Derek Fisher, Corey Maggette, Ronny Turiaf, David Lee etc...  

He sucks though?

I think he'd be a perfect fit for a Championship caliber team who doesn't need anything but hustle and tough play. A consummate role player. Isn't really a 4th or even 5th option, but someone who fills some areas on and off the stat sheet.

^If he played tough, I would agree with you. But he is outmuscled by other teams small forwards on a nightly basis.

Pshhhhh. All the NYK-heads had the same mug on. Really Golden State? Yall throwing that much on him? Good for you, Lee. I mean we would never ever...but good for you.

You're gonna like the way he deals with losing, I guarantee it.

Originally Posted by daprescription

I already went through the anger phase when he was signed, no reason to get mad over it again. It was a stupid signing then, and it will continue to be a stupid signing forever. If you thought he would be a great player, then you deserve to get upset about another ******ed move by the ******ed Warriors organization.
THIS.  We ALL said he was getting waaaaay overpayed and vented on here about that last year.  I honestly do like Lee, but like i said when we first got him, we hella overpayed for his services.

Back
Top Bottom