David Fincher: House of Cards( BEWARE OF SPOILERS) (series) starring Kevin Spacey

We need a Woman in the White House.
Who could do it though? Today, right now?

Oprah?
Martha Stewart?
Annette Benning?
Diane Sawyer?
Ellen Degenres?
Sheryl Sandburg?
Rommety?

Damn y'all already watched all 8 eps? :lol:

I figured these women would go in.

We need a Woman in the White House.
Who could do it though? Today, right now?

Oprah?
Martha Stewart?
Annette Benning?
Diane Sawyer?
Ellen Degenres?
Sheryl Sandburg?
Rommety?

Only woman I'd want in the White House is Condoleezza. That's it. No other woman in country has the experience and gravitas for the job.

The dude is a good actor but VP Usher got no respect. The way he had that outburst at Claire :smh:

Dont to play that angle but he would have never done that to Frank.

Only woman I'd want in the White House is Condoleezza. That's it. No other woman in country has the experience and gravitas for the job.
Really? No other woman?

Two episodes into season 6 and this join is trash as all get out.

I miss Frank |l.
giphy.gif

Just finished up the final season.

What the **** were they thinking shortening to 8 episodes of they were gonna end it that way?

Makes no sense. Lacks so much resoultion that they purposely brought up in this season. They resolve who killed Francis and Doug's story and a lot with clear but don't resolve a damn thing they created in this season as a problem or threat.

The Shephards? Petrov and the conflict? Using a nuke?

Like things were shaping up great. Claire was wild ruthless. I'm waiting for her to finish off her enemies and then start following her own agenda to finish the season off. Instead things are demonsteatively open ended :smh: Ridiculous

Boy, I almost forgot Greg Kinnear was acting.
He plays that Billionaire Donor with a GOD Complex to a Tee.
I'm ove here HATING this man so much that I could feel REAL resentment all over me, and I had to Chill, :lol:

Bruh, dude had me legit fuming.
That's some Classic Good acting.
It dragged me so deep into his Scenes.

Season is lowkey one of my favorites,
Funny how the setting seems a bit brighter to me even with all this "death" surrounding the Season.

Last edited:
Also I dont know what Doug was on about protecting the legacy from the man.

I mean what legacy? He became president after making the president unfit. Proceeded to steal the election while also making his opponent a basket case. Had his America first typw initiative, killed some terrorists after starting a war (again to keep the presidency), etc.

So I'm not sure how killing Claire as President and probably getting away with it changes his legacy at all.

from what i gather
folks are saying it could and shoulda continued
and woulda been great without francis

from what i gather
folks are saying it could and shoulda continued
and woulda been great without francis
At least give this season the 5 other eps to finish the entire storyline properly.

Arguably with this level of writing this series easily could've kept going as they retooled to focus on Claire but the entire season had Frank's shadow over it and it was kinda bull **** the way the seesawed on if he was good or bad in general. They reveled in the fact Frank was a bad guy getting what he wants but obviously cuz of Spacey. Then the ending just was not good.

They did good with the billionaire villains and VP Usher.
Doug was a weirdo who should have died 2 seasons ago.
I was like they were doing Doug all sorts of justice with his role when he showed up but as the season went on I felt the same. **** just unraveled with his character the last 2 eps. That mini time skip, digging up Rachel, meeting with the Shephards, the beard.

I just finished watching all at 8 episodes. What a mess. I honestly think they should have not had a 6th season than release this garbage.

They started a whole bunch of storylines (assassination attempt, staged ICO terror plot) and then didn't resolve them. Introduced new characters (Koch Bros style oligarchs and Brett Cole) and did nothing with them. Extremely frustrating. The ending, especially that last seen was just sloppy, you can tell they had no idea what they wanted to do.

So what about the Shepards and their plot to kill the president?

What about the Shepherd's son? Did he get indicted?

What about Petrov and the beef with Russia?

Did the female reporter ever publish her article about the Underwoods?

What about the potential nuclear strike that they teased?

Honestly, this is one of the worst TV show endings I can ever remember. The show had a lot of stories that span the course of seasons that were never resolved.

They did address the assassination plot.

The officer who had the nuclear football was the one that was gonna kill Claire. She figured it out after Doug tipped her off. As Doug is going in that officer is leaving in cuffs. Doug stops and states at him. But stuff like that is usually confirmed with a scene of some news footage talking about the assassination attempt.

Doug was never really in league with the Shephards or at least all the way in. He himself was wishy washy about how he wanted this to end. Especially after he admits that he basically saved Claire when Frank was going there to kill her. He would've been fine with Claire admitting Frank made her and walking away.

As for the son, since she has the names of ppl who were in league to kill her and got that judge to step down I imagine she'll go through with indicting him. But who knows with that ending.

You're right about everything else.

Last edited:
Trash season. Too much intrigue and too less governing. Claire didn't come off as Presidential at all. She seemed just like any other DC insider. They made her look weak as a President.

I just finished watching all at 8 episodes. What a mess. I honestly think they should have not had a 6th season than release this garbage.

They started a whole bunch of storylines (assassination attempt, staged ICO terror plot) and then didn't resolve them. Introduced new characters (Koch Bros style oligarchs and Brett Cole) and did nothing with them. Extremely frustrating. The ending, especially that last seen was just sloppy, you can tell they had no idea what they wanted to do.

What about Petrov and the beef with Russia?

Did the female reporter ever publish her article about the Underwoods?

What about the potential nuclear strike that they teased?

Honestly, this is one of the worst TV show endings I can ever remember. The show had a lot of stories that span the course of seasons that were never resolved.

Show had way too many seasons. Not even legitimately interested in this season after forcing myself through the last. Season 3 with Petrov was a chore while Season 4 was better. Season 5 was worse than 3 plus knowing that Spacey was out makes this even less appealing.

Back
Top Bottom