David Fincher: House of Cards( BEWARE OF SPOILERS) (series) starring Kevin Spacey

they should make frank underwood talk about and denigrate kevin spacey the actor on the show

like just write the controversy into the show

make him act out his shame for all of us to see
Good idea but Spacey is not gonna be down for that.

You know how mean Frank can be :lol:

Maybe Claire can do it.

Pretty ballsy at all if the writers address sexual and child predators.

Last edited:
Netflix, nor any other major corp. dont want the backlash from working with anyone with serious allegations like pedo.
I wonder how they gon work through his absence in the show and if it will still be a solid final season.

ASSASSINATION.

The dudes who allegedly were touched by Spacey are lame as heck for waiting for 30 something years to expose dude. Why couldn't they wait a few years so we could atleast get another season of HOC? They wouldn't have died if they waited a lil longer to expose him.

I'm glad that the show's moving forward with Robin Wright and not being cancelled :pimp:.

Was saying they should just hand the reigns over to Claire when the Spacey news first broke,she's already got the main job on the show and it'd be easy to write Frank off given how it all started to unravel for him anyway last season.

I hope he doesn't die of heart failure or something.
They need to assassinate his ***.
Bring the hell to him.
No soft ****teither.
He's done his fair share of dirt.
Let the Hammer down.

I understand why it had to be done, but it's really not the same without him. It was good while it lasted.

The dudes who allegedly were touched by Spacey are lame as heck for waiting for 30 something years to expose dude. Why couldn't they wait a few years so we could atleast get another season of HOC? They wouldn't have died if they waited a lil longer to expose him.

Doing way too much

Two or three seasons behind on this show, want to say the last season I watched is when Claire/Frank went their separate ways.

Probably Season 3 or 4.

EFB0276B-23A0-4662-96B4-0C7FB363567E.gif

This is wild depressing.

I love me some Claire. I'd keep my tongue in Robin Wright's butt all day but this is a different show with no Francis.

I didn't even mind the direction of last season but I wanted him to be on the sidelines doing what he said while being mad salty Claire was shutting him out while looking for angles to lord his new power over her up to the point she has him killed makes it looks like its by some other enemy like the Russians and then goes to war.

But **** season ending now and there's no anticipation.

This pedophile Spacey :smh:

Back
Top Bottom