Dave Chappelle - For What It's Worth!

I'm watching this right now dying lmao and just woke up my girl. She thinking what's wrong with me laughing so hard in middle of the night. lol

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

The transitions to his jokes are genius!

"I dodged that @@%$ like the matrix son...the guy behind me wasn't so lucky, though."

QFT!

Originally Posted by brandonroy3

i have the DVD and for some reason i find it to be overrated :/. russell peter standups > chappelle standups. chappelle's skits are hilarious though.
I find it the other way around, his standus > his skits

1-2 punch of this and killin; them softly is the pinnacle of comedy in the past 20 years

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this %*# had me dying....esp..when youre baked.

i quote dave chappelle all the time. i have this stand up and another one on my ipod. they get me through work.
pimp.gif

i quote dave chappelle all the time. i have this stand up and another one on my ipod. they get me through work.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by triple5sole

What the f*** is juice?
pimp.gif

i swear i say this to the homie at work everyday ....

"yo, chris "
"sup "
"what the fuk is juice"... " i want some that apple drink"

laugh.gif
!!!!!

Chappelle's Show is one of the funniest shows in the last 15 years in my opinion.

THE G.O.A.T. of standm ups, I watch and quote this all the time.
laugh.gif

Yall can keep $%@*** people if you want to, that's more monkey %$## for me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brandonroy3

i have the DVD and for some reason i find it to be overrated :/. russell peter standups > chappelle standups. chappelle's skits are hilarious though.

russell peters?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I miss dude, No Romo. My fav stand up joke was when he was talkin bout bein in the ghetto and the talkin baby.

Originally Posted by New Wu

I miss dude, No Romo. My fav stand up joke was when he was talkin bout bein in the ghetto and the talkin baby.
baby... baby what are you doing?

IM SELLIN WEED !$*$%!!!!!!

Originally Posted by kidposite

roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kidposite

roll.gif
pimp.gif
Then at the end of that stand up he goes

"It was the same baby from the club, the baby said 'I snuck in the club ##!##!!! I got that weed if you need me! Just pat on the @%% and I'll comeout!'"

Back
Top Bottom