Dating Girls With Kids.......

Dudes dont wann raise a seed that aint their own. And even if it's their own they dont care.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Dudes dont wann raise a seed that aint their own.

that says it all. also potential drama with the kids dad if hes still in the picture and is a tad bit salty that new penis is going up in his babymoms

I would DATE but i wouldn't hope for anything too serious. I don't want that uneeded burnden.

It really just depends on the situation. I dated a girl with a seed, but the father was a deadbeat so there wasn't really any drama. She's a RN so shewasn't looking to me to support them so it was all cool.
I've seen other situations where the girl leaves her new bf for her bd because of jealousy and trying to "keep their family together".

so the consesus of most men wouldnt do it,
because of drama/situations involving the
childs/childrens father? Understandable, but
like Frank said, what if the fathers not around?
Also, what are ur views on the female her self?

dating I don't know, smashing yes.

Im in a situation right now with a girl that has a kid. BD is still in the picture. damn am i setting my self up for a fail here?

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

dating I don't know, smashing yes.

Im in a situation right now with a girl that has a kid. BD is still in the picture. damn am i setting my self up for a fail here?
Just set the boundaries now. Let her know that you're NOT trying to be in a relationship, and have her let him know that you're not tryingto take over as the childs father.
And for the dudes that don't like the fact that the BD is still in the picture, thats ideal!!! its easier on the kid to know that mommy has a boyfriend,instead of assuming that the new boyfriend is their daddy.

If the father is still in the picture, do not do it under any circumstances. You will regret it. Its nothing but drama, jealousy sets inand its not pretty in the least. Stay far far far away from the situation. Its better when the father isn't involved, trust. If he isn't involvedthough you will always have to worry about the kid being in the way, which is annoying as $$+*. Your best bet is to stay farrrrrrr away from the situationperiod.

Yeah, if the BD is still very much in the picture and not for the child so much but for her as well. They are seeing each other frequently for whatever reasonis a bad sign.

But in the end, IMO, it takes one hell of a man to raise another man's seed.

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

Are you considering dating a single mother? or are you just curious?

Im just curious what NT thinks.

I used to be against it, until I met my current gf who has
2 daughters. Real talk, she the best gf I ever had. The
thing is tho, as soon as u say "my girl has kids" people
give u the
grin.gif
face talkin bout they're either gold diggers,
baby mama drama, or they're not aspirational. Which all
seems ignorant and irrational to me, but are all sterotypes
for a reason I guess.

Also reading the Solange & Wale thread, dudes is quick to
say leave her, she got a seed. This day and age, its hard to
run into people who dont esp. in my age group.

ive only smashed one girl with a kid.....her baby daddy thru a fit when he found out someone else was boning his baby mama even tho they were broken up....itssomething i rather avoid.

Right now since we are all young fly dudes, why do it when there are so many females without children. We not tryna be anybody's daddy right now.

This is changing though, since having a seed is the new thing, so pretty soon I think we will be faced with this dilemma more often.

as we get older/ more mature I think we tend to look past that

YO! ^ That's hilarious. It's like he's pointing directly at "DATE."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

It really just depends on the situation. I dated a girl with a seed, but the father was a deadbeat so there wasn't really any drama. She's a RN so she wasn't looking to me to support them so it was all cool.
I've seen other situations where the girl leaves her new bf for her bd because of jealousy and trying to "keep their family together".

eek.gif

It's like you know my life. Down to her occupation.

The issue with me was I'd always said I'd never date a chic with a kid. And for anyone under 25, I could see why you wouldn't. The one I dated,I'd actually known prior to her becoming pregnant. So I was there from the beginning and I wasn't introduced to the child all after the fact - which Iimagine would make a difference. On the flip, dude was extra beefing about me 'cause I met him while she was pregnant on some "this is my friend,Anthony" steez so of course, to him, I came off looking like I was salting him to get at her.
smh.gif

But as you young dudes get older; understand... if you meet a chic that's 25+, w/ no kids, hasn't been in a relationship for the past 3-4 years, andisn't CAKING at her job... there's a reason she's single. That !#!%@ crazy! (or her credit shot to hell) Point of it all is this: I'd ratherhave a decent chic with a child than a crazy broad without any.

DF!!!

I don't see the point, plenty of bad chicks left who don't have kids.

Did it/ Doing it

Baby's father is a deadbeat, she supports herself and her child, not asking me for help. As long as she's got her stuff together, it's fine withme.

I am dating a wonderful girl/woman that has a kid
nerd.gif
who is absolutelyright for me. If I was in a better position in my life right now I would go at it 150% no joke. I dunno about you guys but I have passed up wayyyy to manygreat women, and if the next wonderful one comes with a kid- then she comes with a kid

But this girl also has things together. No baby-daddy drama or none of that.

EDIT:

I'm sure that there are situations were if good get outta hand and be really bad, but you'd be a fool if you counted everyone out.

Back
Top Bottom