dating females with kids

oooo hey, this thread again.
I was just about to say this thread gets made 3 times a year and at least 2 go 10+ pgs.

Sometimes one of these threads will still be going and somebody will still make a new one just with a slightly different scenario.

Anyway, I have no problem and have done it before.

Last edited:
OP got mental problems and is homeless, he wants to have a Mental health condition so that he can collect some sort of Disability from the GOV't. HE WANTS A FREE PAYCHECK.

You shouldn't be allowed around children.

Women and Kids aren't going to fix you. You will RUIN THEIR LIVES. You'll create MORBID & WARPED MINDS!!!

Nothing else can fix you, with the one exception making others more important than yourself.

Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly19.jpg

Only with MILFs (not dating just causally smashing). Those the ones who got preggy at age of 20-21 likely wants a serious relationship aka father for their child ....and to pay for their bills

Don't do it.

wow he's coming at me. Dawg the truth is that's emergency money. I'm not too cool with my moms and never had both parents in my life and it caught up with me. It's more than mental problems. I didn't finish college bro and I'm not straight dealing with a female. I was on POF and shorty got a kid and I refuse because I'm not comfortable. I'm not too crazy. I said my life is in shambles bro' and that you should take into consideration @nikeskywalker

so your life is in a complete tailspin but you feel that you can be picky about chicks to date?

yelp, that makes sense.

Aye Fox have you talked to your brother about things? He might can toss some knowledge to ya to help get back on your feet.

Aye Fox have you talked to your brother about things? He might can toss some knowledge to ya to help get back on your feet.

My brother is 23 and idk about him sometime it seems like he don't care about a lot of stuff. I don't know I never asked him. But doubt he could answer my question about what to with a female. He be tryna put me on when we downtown. But I still have residue from my ex so no girl is my type.

Well I hope you find your way yo. Might want to just leave females alone for a minute and just work on yourself for the time being.

OP got mental problems and is homeless, he wants to have a Mental health condition so that he can collect some sort of Disability from the GOV't. HE WANTS A FREE PAYCHECK.

Women and Kids aren't going to fix you. You will RUIN THEIR LIVES. You'll create MORBID & WARPED MINDS!!!

Nothing else can fix you, with the one exception making others more important than yourself.
Thats grimey famb. 
mean.gif

Yea I would, it'd have to be someone with their ish together though.

View media item 992196

Just don't meet the kid. Easiest solution.

There are pros and cons to every situation but out of respect to the kid, don't meet him or her if you don't plan on staying around.

I personally was a no kid guy when I was younger. My limit was 1 as I hit the end of college and still is.

My fiancé had 1 before I got there and I really got to see what kind of parent she was before deciding if I wanted to make a kid with her.

We dated for a while before I met the little one. You don't want a women that has you around her kids from day one either.

You also can see what kind of post birth body she'd have considering she already went through it.

Some women let themselves go weight wise or have their looks take a turn for the worse. Some women end up being terrible parents.

My girl told me her and her daughter came as a package and I could respect that. Family >>>>>.

Say there's two women I'm interested in. Both damn near identical personalities, strong attraction and all that. But if woman #1 has a kid and woman #2 doesn't, I'm taking woman #2

Back
Top Bottom