Darius Miles?

pimp.gif

I am a Blazers fan, but I really hope, at 27, he can salvage a decent career. Similiar to G. Hill.

Anybody remember back in 2001 when the clippers jersey (D.Miles) was highly sought after??

They were sold out everywhere, and ebay prices were up to 150 for a swingman!
eek.gif

Never could develope a consistent J that was his issue
smh.gif

And q looks like a damn fool with that du rag under that headband
tired.gif

Originally Posted by KRS87

Any word on when Steve Francis makes his debut for Memphis?
He just reported to the Grizzlies the other day...from what I've read he wants to play, just a matter of finding him minutes behind O.J.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Anybody remember back in 2001 when the clippers jersey (D.Miles) was highly sought after??

They were sold out everywhere, and ebay prices were up to 150 for a swingman!
eek.gif

i should get my homie's clippers dmiles jersey..im sure he doesnt need them anymore
laugh.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Shoulda went to St. John's

heck naw...his stock would've only dropped @ SJU..

seriously. He would have been eposed like Felipe Lopez

Damn Grizz tryin to screw over the blazers

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Shoulda went to St. John's

heck naw...his stock would've only dropped @ SJU..
seriously. He would have been eposed like Felipe Lopez

Damn Grizz tryin to screw over the blazers
They trying to make it up the rest of the league for the Pau-Kwame trade
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by KRS87

Any word on when Steve Francis makes his debut for Memphis?
He just reported to the Grizzlies the other day...from what I've read he wants to play, just a matter of finding him minutes behind O.J.
They should start Franchise for a game instead of Lowry or Conley

Darius Miles was waived tonight. Looks like Blazers is safe for now.

http://www.thememphisedge.com/2009/01/06/grizzlies-waive-miles/http://www.thememphisedge...06/grizzlies-waive-miles/

[h2]http://www.thememphisedge.com/2009/01/06/grizzlies-waive-miles/[/h2]
[h2]Grizzlies waive Miles[/h2]Posted by Ronald Tillery

The Grizzlies waived Darius Miles soon after their 94-87 loss to the Minnesota Timberwolves. The 6-9 forward was told of the team's decision before the players and coaches boarded a plane for New Jersey where the Griz play tonight.

A decision whether to guarantee Miles for the rest of the season had to be reached by 5 p.m. today.

Griz general manager Chris Wallace said cutting Miles, who signed a nonguaranteed deal on Dec. 12, had more to do with the injury to center Darko Milicic than Miles' ability.
Milicic will miss 4-6 weeks with a broken hand.

Miles, meanwhile, had a respectable showing in limited action on the court. He appeared to be in good condition and was active on both ends of the floor. Despite missing his two shot attempts and going scoreless, Miles blocked two shots and grabbed a couple of rebounds.

Miles can still sign a 10-day contract with the Griz or another NBA team. He said Wallace gave him no indication if the Griz planned to bring him back.

With the Griz, Miles was able to serve his 10-game suspension for violating the league's drug policy. He appeared in two games. If he plays in eight more this season Miles' $9 million salary goes back on Portland's payroll for this season and 2009-10.

Portland waived Miles after they determined he hadn't recovered from microfracture surgery on his right knee in November 2006. He hadn't played an NBA regular-season game since April 15, 2006.

http://www.thememphisedge.com/2009/01/06/grizzlies-waive-miles/

Damn, no burn on the Celtics and GRIZZLIES?

I remember playin' 2K1 or 2K2, and havin him dunk just to see the headbump.

2 rebounds 2 blocked shots

I hope he gets another shot somewhere

Clippers should pick him up, 2 games down, 8 to go...

Originally Posted by you big dummy

2 rebounds 2 blocked shots

I hope he gets another shot somewhere

Clippers should pick him up, 2 games down, 8 to go...
Yea, thinking Clippers should do that. It would be funny if Miles got multiple 10-day contracts just to screw with Blazers.

Lakers should try to pick him up if LO is really injured and see how he is. 2 Blocked shots isnt bad at all.

the teams in the west that have available roster spots, should just sign him to 10 day contracts and play him a minute a game, just to *$!% over the blazers..

This dude is the Ben Affleck of the NBA.... very little talent but always in the news.

Clippers 2000-2002 were exciting to watch though.

he was on the court last night against the wolves. he got a rebound and the wolves announcer proclaimed "DARIUS MILES!!!"

dmiles
pimp.gif
was a beast in the nba2k1 franchise mode. miles, q, maggette,dooling, brand, kandi, pike lol

999539f054e17db467c064b22d8d07c5-getty-83006009jm004_twolves_grizz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom