DAMN SHAME......VOL. CLUB pics {PICS UPDATED}

Well what did you expect OP? I mean you do live in the south

anyways

Look at Keithdajuiceman playing the wall. I thought you dudes swag surf in unison non stop at south parties
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dbbabd

Dog quit bein so up tight..and youre clothes say alot about you. Nobody said these were bad ppl, they are just not dressed in club attire. And this was a graduation party. So these ppl are 18, so they have little to no excuse to still look like this. Especially in 2009

you expect 18 year olds to dress like models? they kids let them live...

yall actin like the way they dress is tearing down the community...better they in Rainbow/Coogi then Gucci and LV they can't afford tryin to stunt...

Dog quit bein so up tight..and youre clothes say alot about you. Nobody said these were bad ppl, they are just not dressed in club attire. And this was a graduation party. So these ppl are 18, so they have little to no excuse to still look like this. Especially in 2009

I ain't uptight.

Pics just don't tickle my funny bone (NH) and I don't see anything that I should be appalled at.

If you do, thats you.

Something like this, is a different story...

kanyewestentourage1.jpg

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Well what did you expect OP? I mean you do live in the south

anyways

Look at my bald headed grease slick girl dancing on the floor. I thought I was doing it
laugh.gif
tired.gif

I know some clubs in LA/Hollywood that takes L's but those aint even close to whats going on in this thread
eek.gif
roll.gif

N O R E A G A wrote:

homie shouldn't have his arm up with that big !#* sweat stain
sick.gif

How you see that?

NTers are observant

What else do you see? Point them out cuz i dont see anything else
roll.gif

So im going through my facebook friends pics and I see some of this mess. These are pics from some club around the way and its a shame that some ppl still dress like this.. Im looking at these pics with these expressions
eek.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

post some pics of the things that go on in YOUR local clubs that make you go
indifferent.gif

The hell is this a teen club or somethin??? Everybody on here looks under 21.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

yall actin like the way they dress is tearing down the community...better they in Rainbow/Coogi then Gucci and LV they can't afford tryin to stunt...
Not dress like models but presentable man. A shirt that fits not one that is 2 or 3 sizes too big. Same with the pants too.

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

anyways

Look at Keithdajuiceman playing the wall. I thought you dudes swag surf in unison non stop at south parties
laugh.gif
shotsfired.jpg

her ashy buttcheeks and she got on sneaks in the club...double fail

dude this looks like a high school gym, this is a school dance not a club.

and of course abh finds a way to tie in themes of black oppression into a topic about wack clubs. get real.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Snake201

Not dress like models but presentable man. A shirt that fits not one that is 2 or 3 sizes too big. Same with the pants too.

why? cuz that's what everyone else says is hot now?

some of you just look for ways to distance yourself from certain people...
eyes.gif

had you posted people in duck tape and ice cream cones i would have given you all the
roll.gif
eek.gif
you wanted...

but these are young people out to have fun...the club let them in so i don't see your point with looking 'presentable'

For the record im 19. In 2 months some of these "Kids" you call them will be in college like me. They will be the laughin stock of theschool if they dress like this. You dont have to wear gucci to look good dog. You can wear gucci and still look like a fool. They're clothes are droopindown and stuff this isnt 2001

For the record im 19. In 2 months some of these "Kids" you call them will be in college like me. They will be the laughin stock of the school if they dress like this. You dont have to wear gucci to look good dog. You can wear gucci and still look like a fool. They're clothes are droopin down and stuff this isnt 2001
They will conform soon enough. Let them live for the summer.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

her ashy buttcheeks and she got on sneaks in the club...double fail

dude this looks like a high school gym, this is a school dance not a club.

and of course abh finds a way to tie in themes of black oppression into a topic about wack clubs. get real.
roll.gif
it is a graduation party at some local club

For the record im 19. In 2 months some of these "Kids" you call them will be in college like me. They will be the laughin stock of the school if they dress like this. You dont have to wear gucci to look good dog. You can wear gucci and still look like a fool. They're clothes are droopin down and stuff this isnt 2001

no they won't be laughed at...plenty of freshman come into school looking like that and as they get older they grow out of it...again...let them live...doyou

this aint no damn club! yall see drinks? op just said they bout to go to college, so we judging the south on a highschool party? let kids be kids...if this wasan actual club that'd be a different story

Back
Top Bottom