DAMN SHAME......VOL. CLUB pics {PICS UPDATED}

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

5154_111828628573_545063573_2868057_3366952_n.jpg

the three females in the middle thought they was doin it til the light skinned hunnies in the front showed up
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

what city is this,,,,,,all of them girls are
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Chick to the far left with the mustache over there mad with her arms crossed looking like Sprewell
roll.gif
roll.gif

What part of Charlotte you live in? But damn I can't believe that was last night. I went to Club Halo and everyone over there was so presentable and whatnot. The complete opposite of this buffoonery.

_s always the butt of the joke.[emoji]169[/emoji]

I'm really trying hard to see whats so wrong with these pics.

this is the reason i only go to the club when its people from school throwing the party...

girls in the club w/sneakers is not whats up...

they look mad young tho so they get a pass...

Originally Posted by Snake201

What part of Charlotte you live in? But damn I can't believe that was last night. I went to Club Halo and everyone over there was so presentable and what not. The complete opposite of this buffoonery.
I live in waxhaw,NC...but im from charlotte the west side..

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Dog do you not see these _'s in the first pic. Its everything thats wrong. Nothing in those pics are right lol

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

the three females in the middle thought they was doin it til the light skinned hunnies in the front showed up
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

what city is this,,,,,,all of them girls are
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Chick to the far left with the mustache over there mad with her arms crossed looking like Sprewell
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RocSole

girl with the overalls or whatever they are, her facial expression
laugh.gif
I was laughing at that too
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

those girls FTL
tired.gif
ew and one even does have a moustache
sick.gif

Originally Posted by dbbabd

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Dog do you not see these _'s in the first pic. Its everything thats wrong. Nothing in those pics are right lol

The only thing that you can gather from those pics is a style of fashion....Instead I see several posts in here gauging the state of "Black America".

All I see are some young people trying to have a good time. Where is the outrage that I should be having?

Would you prefer to see them draped head to toe in LV and Gucci with the scent of Burberry perfumes hopping off the photos and wafting through the screen?

I don't get it.

They look like kids at a teenage party.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
At the thing in the overalls. Dayum i hope that party got over before midnightwith all them gremlins in line. The 2 shawtys in the pink up front look like they might of had potential. LMFAO @ Sprewell. So very true.

Dog quit bein so up tight..and youre clothes say alot about you. Nobody said these were bad ppl, they are just not dressed in club attire. And this was agraduation party. So these ppl are 18, so they have little to no excuse to still look like this. Especially in 2009

homegirl on the left has a thicker mustache than me
roll.gif

girl lookin like Sheldon Williams
roll.gif

6828_5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom