Damn, Kevin Done Goof'd

lol I thought this was about KD and his creep accounts
:lol:
DKG_bYAWsAEiAV8.jpg:large

Think you right bro that young fine tender thang about to cash in, and proceeed to date his celebrity friends...

Exactly. That Eniko shorty is BAD. Foolish to think dudes ain't getting in her ear while Kevin is out doing shows and messing with other chicks out here. Especially now that this came out. How she gonna show off the kid properly on social media without getting killed for staying with Kevin and him cheating while she's pregnant. And then the jugular.....this side piece that came out don't look no where near as good as his wife. You cheat with an upgrade so your chick can at the very least have in the back of her head that MAYBE its something that she's doing wrong. First 6ft ball player in her DM's after the baby drop and its over with.

Exactly. That Eniko shorty is BAD. Foolish to think dudes ain't getting in her ear while Kevin is out doing shows and messing with other chicks out here. Especially now that this came out. How she gonna show off the kid properly on social media without getting killed for staying with Kevin and him cheating while she's pregnant. And then the jugular.....this side piece that came out don't look no where near as good as his wife. You cheat with an upgrade so your chick can at the very least have in the back of her head that MAYBE its something that she's doing wrong. First 6ft ball player in her DM's after the baby drop and its over with.

Smh this situation could get worst real quick..let the games begin

Lmao

Attachments

• 68225981-5415-4AFC-8016-D3EAC0B4B906.jpeg
    68225981-5415-4AFC-8016-D3EAC0B4B906.jpeg
    281.4 KB · Views: 57
i don't personally know any dudes who be like
"man i wanna go see kevin harts new movie"
its always "my girl wants to go see that kevin hart movie"

:lol: My wife dragged me to Central Intelligence and now she wants to see Jumanji 2, I can see what you're saying but I think It's more his costars, my wife loves the rock, Kevin Hart being in the movie is like "whatever" To me most of his films have a star bigger than him that can play against his type or its an ensemble(think like a man) I think the "wedding Ringer" is his only true movie where he was the Top billed cast member.

Not saying you don't have a point, because it's all subjective. Those women saying "I want to see Kevin Harts new movie." and others are like "lets see The Rocks new movie." I just can't picture a woman saying that with the rock being in the film.

This ain't even about looks. Being married. Someone being pregnant. Or upgrades vs. downgrades. None of that. It is about that D (pause)

It never has good ideas.

And the level of temptation Kev has is probably :smh: :lol:

All it takes is ONE moment were your will power is just a hint lower than whatever is tempting you and it is a wrap. It is actually horrifying.

Throw in money, hard to light drugs, alcohol, women who are pros at this and it is game over. No chance.

so wait let me get this straight. I dont be keeping up with celebs

theres a picture of kev on the couch with the chick and he looks mad comfortable

There is a video of some cheeks getting clapped but cant make out who is in the video? I Havent seen the video.

Chick comes out and says she prego by Kev

Kev makes a video confessing the situation but you cant even make him out in the video with the girl?

My question is

Who was recording and why would you confess to something like this when you cant even see him in the video supposedly....

Or did i miss alot of info?

Back to stage 1 for you sidechick. You screwed up your blessing once that greed kicked in, now you back to serving bottles at clubs. And getting hit on by local dboys and broke rappers. Bc now the word has spread how you move. So no actors or legit athletes messing with you. Could've been saved outta that 1bdrm apt and moved up if you kept your mouth close.

I don't understand what she needs a lawyer for? Mind you I haven't listened or read anything involving this situation. I just heard he cheated and she tried to blackmail him. If that is the facts why on earth does she have that disgusting women behind her? Isn't blackmail illegal, how is she the victim?

:rofl:

I don't understand what she needs a lawyer for? Mind you I haven't listened or read anything involving this situation. I just heard he cheated and she tried to blackmail him. If that is the facts why on earth does she have that disgusting women behind her? Isn't blackmail illegal, how is she the victim?

:rofl:

Wonder how much $$$ in fees Lisa Bloom fleeced from this goofy bird so far?

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom