Dame Dash Keeps hustling

Originally Posted by CheGTR

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by CheGTR

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Art Game>>>>>>>>Music Game.

This is literally like two blocks from my crib, would def. go if I was in the city since a lot of my boys are friends with Dame's son.

u live in tribeca?? If your living in somethign bigger than 10ft long, then what do u do for a living??

And to people who say Jay stole Kanye...is kanye not a grown man able to choose for himself? HE chose jay, no? And clearly he made the right choice.
Kanye x Jim Jones collaboration albums?...no bueno
I'm 20, I'ma broke college student who lives with his parents
laugh.gif
.  My parents bought there crib for basically nothing 30 years ago when Tribeca wasn't Tribeca.

That's how Tribeca looked when my parents moved in.

Ah, i see...still expensive to maintain tho. I give your parents props, but guess i always thought you were a bit older? (or not i dunno)
But your parents feel like renting out your room? tell them to pm me
smokin.gif
They got 2 free rooms since my bro moved to Queens a couple years
laugh.gif

But yea my parents have definitely done well for themselves.  Since the recession though the value of our apartment has actually gone down
ohwell.gif

I'm gonna be in attendance. This is gonna be mad interesting.

Art Game>>>>>>>>Music Game.

This is literally like two blocks from my crib, would def. go if I wasin the city since a lot of my boys are friends with Dame's son.
true story. Tor and tariq know his know Boogie and i think he was their DJ for some parties they threw..

For those who want the invite holla @ me...i think it's 21+ because they're serving alcohol.

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

My question is this: if the role was reversed, would Jay be able to keep scrapping like Dame?
Difference between Dame and Jay, is that Jay will never have to just "keep scrapping".

Jay is the type of cat that will always stay on top, because he sees the game steps ahead of everyone else

Just like Michael Jordan, and more recently like Jay Leno...

Cats like these never slip up, they see a mark and take it down before anyone takes them down...

Cats like dame, take risks, like the risk he took on Kanye

sometimes risks make money, a lot of time risks lose money.

And dame and jay gave kanye a choice...If you were 'Ye wouldn't you go with Jay as well?  I would've

Look at them now, Jay is # 1 in rap/hip hop making money and Kanye is #2

something to think about, let it marinate

Originally Posted by MBlackmon

Dame really is the ultimate hustler, huh...

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

How much money can you make from an art gallery though?

manhattan yuppies.....look them up ,they spend $ on this

I saw this documentary on this artist who was around Basquiat and those type artists when they were in their 20's and the art dealers were caking off the artists in a major way. Most of the artists ended up broke and/or dead before 30. The guy in the doc was broke and bitter. People including dealers wanted his stuff but for $500 to a g tops. He felt they were worth tens of thousands so he refused to sell and stayed broke and bitter. The art dealers were wealthy and marking stuff up like crazy, and ppl still bought it...
what was the name of the documentary?
nerd.gif

I want to see Dame and Jay on 20/20 with Barbara Walters. I can't tell who's lying. Maybe it's just the egos.....

Back
Top Bottom