Dam might be fined, up to 25,000 dollars

roll.gif
welll wat do yall expect hell na i was not tryna spend money ona taxi, imean i wuld if i knew this was gunna happpen

beezylocks wrote:
roll.gif
welll wat do yall expect hell na i was not tryna spend money ona taxi, i mean i wuld if i knew this was gunna happpen

Famous last words, I hope you get the maximum fine
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

beezylocks wrote:
roll.gif
welll wat do yall expect hell na i was not tryna spend money ona taxi, i mean i wuld if i knew this was gunna happpen
Famous last words, I hope you get the maximum fine
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I completely agree. I hope they throw the book at this guy.

you just have to laugh at the idiocy of driving on a freshly paved road without thinking of the repurcussions

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

should have read the letter they sent out (or sign) telling you to park your car on another street before they start.
This.

But keep us posted on what you get really get fined though.

At first I thought, you should have just skipped class.

But then after reading your posts, or struggling to at least, and hearing your story, you need to stay in school as long as you can.

Dumb move on your part.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

i doubt its 25,000

either way pretty funny
laugh.gif
sounds like a good excuse to miss class. musta been some really important homework then. I'm sure they would have let you off.

Whenever I see tire tracks cemented into the street I always wonder what kind of idiot would drive on fresh pavement.

Now I know what kind of idiot.

Thanks.

same %#%! happened to me cept i drove on the sidewalk til i made it around..no fines
glasses.gif

thanks OP I needed that. Funniest thing I read all day.

But like Dirty said... itll be funnier if dude got an "F" on his HW.

Back
Top Bottom