Dam might be fined, up to 25,000 dollars

Cot damn. You asked for it though. It won't be 25Gs but you are definitely going to have to reimburse the city for the job.

laugh.gif

Thats what you get. You actually moved the blockade and drove through... I mean come on now
smh.gif

Originally Posted by trueballer507

laugh.gif

Thats what you get. You actually moved the blockade and drove through... I mean come on now
smh.gif
probably thought nothing would happen to him...
roll.gif

probably won't be 25 tho

Originally Posted by beezylocks

So today, the city paved my street. The street was blocked off, and i had my car in the drive way. I had school, so i said F it and just drove on the street, and moved a blockade thing. So later that day theres a cop and some dude from the city, looking at the treads from my truck leading from out my driveway.
Dudes said i should be getting a letter from the city suing me and stuff
eek.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
. some ol bull

L.
laugh.gif

25Gs doesn't sound that outrageous if they have to redo the entire street because of you. It costs like 5 grand to put up a speed bump so cementing/pavinga street could cost 25Gs.

u definitely asked for it...they put a notice on all doors that tells you when to park your car on the side streets..

should have read the letter they sent out (or sign) telling you to park your car on another street before they start.

seems like you didn't mention the part where they leave notices and what not... you seriously moved a blockade and drove over wet cement? you can'tseriously be that stupid... but apparently you are and didn't think that what you were doing was outrageously stupid and illegal... like come on now.

COME ON NOW
indifferent.gif

Shoulda parked your whip round the block the night before. They did the same thing round my neighborhood but there were signs posted like the day before or something. You are at fault here OP. But wow 25g's? Craazzy.

Yeap. 25g's is harsh, you'll probably get hit with 3-5g's, but its your fault since I'm sure there were signs posted. Gotta take it like a man.

Back
Top Bottom