Dallas Peeps Back At It

Its only a matter of time before epocha or centre starts getting like premium collabs. I kind of think if there were a few spots where runners were available people would shift from Jordan's to runners

What we need here (especially in Tarrant County) is a dope indie shop like Adikt and Big Mike use to be that gets them exclusive joints i dont think there one place like that presently in DFW thats like a Oneness,Nice Kicks or The Darkside Initiative i hate the whole set up of these wack resale sneaker shops here...

I heard Grand Prairie Nike outlet had FSR of green snakeskin XI low. did anyone copp?

Last edited:
What we need here (especially in Tarrant County) is a dope indie shop like Adikt and Big Mike use to be that gets them exclusive joints i dont think there one place like that presently in DFW thats like a Oneness,Nice Kicks or The Darkside Initiative i hate the whole set up of these wack resale sneaker shops here...
are there consignment shops like FlightClub or Rif LA here?

man i tried raffle at hulen fort worth footaction that **** is rigged i dont care just like hoh in parks mall thats another friends and family release was told by manager if i give em 50.00 bucks i can pull your name really fam????***** aint no way this is the reason i stopped buying jordans cause the mindless bs that goes on in dfw ill stick to lebrons and trainers no one trippin as hard over those

Last edited:
man i tried raffle at hulen fort worth footaction that **** is rigged i dont care just like hoh in parks mall thats another friends and family release was told by manager if i give em 50.00 bucks i can pull your name really fam????***** aint no way this is the reason i stopped buying jordans cause the mindless bs that goes on in dfw ill stick to lebrons and trainers no one trippin as hard over those

I wish there was trainers in dfw...for asics, nb, and diadora collabs I have to pray that I can cop online. Would be nice to roll out to like centre or something early in the morning and cop a collab.

I wish there was trainers in dfw...for asics, nb, and diadora collabs I have to pray that I can cop online. Would be nice to roll out to like centre or something early in the morning and cop a collab.
yes it would be nice if we had a dope boutique in dfw tier zero type cause the closest is nice kicks in Austin... centre is a bunch of gr releases I just wonder how big Mike's closed down maybe if that stayed open that would've been the tier zero spot

aggtown cause dk locations are still 100 percent foul fcfs aint real at these locations #friendsandfamilyreleases

not to my knowledge i dont think hoh or niketown got anything.....has any one seen quai 54 lebrons around at any stores?

Dfw sneaker head and started a YouTube Channel please feel free to check it out!! Also I go to the nike clearance store in hilsboro often and I'll post what I find!! I usually find a lot of nice stuff! For dirt cheap!

Back
Top Bottom