Dallas Peeps Back At It

Anybody check out P4P today? Drove by at 10:30 and it looked like a bunch of 16 year old kids waiting in line.

Unfortunately that is the prime age of the new annoying "sneaker head" kid. It doesn't surprise me at all that they will be the primary crowd around there.

Anybody check out P4P today? Drove by at 10:30 and it looked like a bunch of 16 year old kids waiting in line.

Thought about it, I kind of want to see if I can sell my yeezys through them. I'll eventually go out there. Maybe we'll finally see some runner collabs in the area finally.

anyone going to the Fair tomorrow on opening day? I'll be there with the wifey early morning, corn dogs and funnel cakes will be consumed!

I'll be there this weekend. Looking forward to finally trying Community's Funnel Cake Ale.

had it last year, it is pretty damn tasty. they lace the top of the cup with powdered sugar.

had it last year, it is pretty damn tasty. they lace the top of the cup with powdered sugar.

Good to hear. I'm a massive fan of the brewery so I'm expecting it to at the very least be an interesting beer to try.

Last edited:
Villa is full of crap. They tweet and put on IG that they were giving away guaranteed tickets. But they really weren't. Crappy way of building store traffic and wasting people's time/gas. Villa and ShoePalace are just bad for the game. All they do is build up hype for store traffic. I pray nobody gets hurt at one of their locations because they all located in the cut.

Last edited:
Anyone know if you can do consignment at p4p or is it like only stock they receive from what is mailed in

called FA and FL at town east today and they are doing raffle only and today is the last day to enter. they wouldn't tell me how many pairs they got in either.

man i dont try for limited jays in dfw anymore first off raffles at all stores are rigged no matter footlocker champs footaction and fcfs is enter at your own risk no one follows rules people show up rt before release and jump the line or employees in stores are holding kicks for friends and family so i dont waste time with the headache stick to my trainers new balanes and lebrons so much easier to cop...

Did the all red Huraches land in the DFW yet. I'm out of town on business but plan to scoop a pair up. I see resellers are milking stores and posting online for a $25 profit smh

Last edited:
Anyone know if p4p is sketchy at all? Had a pair sell last night, called them up and they said they didn't sell yet. Kinda strange.

Back
Top Bottom