Dallas Peeps Back At It

i've always wanted to hit up NY, but i can't see myself staying more than a weekend. i wanna see some spots and go to a few sneaker spots, eat somegood food and that's about it. i wouldn't be able to live there, WAY too many people and WAY too much congestion. but i guess i can't knock it tilli try it.

word...like i said i always wanted to move to Ny or MIA. been to miami now i wanna go to NY and make my desicion from there...lol

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

tired.gif

thats whats good though you see new girls,new faces everyday.

dukes is still lames though.

No just making a crew of go gettas.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Dashoe kid if u ever wanna do a meet up let me know im putting together a little dallas crew with people who make moves.

The reason i wanna go to NYC is because all my family on my moms side lives there, and i miss my people. Dallas where im from but there is
much more to the world than my back yard feel me ? i make moves from texas to NY from car audio,burners, and kicks every month over
there.

yo
And to Ole boy simpre My boy BIG Arthur stand bout 6 ft tall a tad taller than me and stays polo'd down and is built like moose johnson
in 93 no mo duke is brolic and will peel ya cap back if u ever ran at him , and he only 15 i see my self in 2003 in my Boy duke is doing
good going to school, gets fresh, and makes moves kind of how zach did before i pulled a tommy gunn to me being rocky.

the whole NT flamming is wack because its not that hard. You all sound corny/jealous ESP ole boy running his head like a Mexican shorty
from the block in spanish talking bout nothing. So you guys dont like my East coast flava what you needa see a South dallas mexican shorty
? i mean i got it all and if im so corny , and wack as you all say how do i stay with these dimes ?

You can ask my boy Arthur ole girl was like i love you spencer rico on the phone i had her on the D accross the country. So i dont trip i did love
her but she was my first love so i keep it moving and when i head to NYC ima knock her homegirl out when i see her.

so keep it moving dallas. the only boys i see in here doing something and bringing weight in is Klee,True blue,Me,Youngsole,Dashoekidd
no 1 else and we the only boys who dont run are head.

Arthur will kill you though for real simpre all jokes aside.

And be on the look out for the Video of Arthurs party coming up for his 16 i got something special planned.

DO WHAT?

Is that English?

Fam, need a little help, not too much discussion in here about kicks other than Jays and Nikes, was wondering if anyone knows where they might have thenavy/white gucci vans at? I hit up the Galleria and they didnt have them, dont really know where else to look....but I know its got to be some high endlocations in Dallas. Any help is useful, thanks in advance...

word..im def.. hittin up ny ..dont know when though..hopefully soon..wanna go to college up there since like middle school!!

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

word..im def.. hittin up ny ..dont know when though..hopefully soon..wanna go to college up there since like middle school!!
You have fam there? Hope you dont mind living with 4-5 people in a 2 bed apt....NYC aint no joke man. You either got to have money or haveno money (FAFSA grants, scholarships..etc). Middle class in NYC, is a no go..
My boy's girl was there last semester, granted @ NYU, but yea..she had to drop. She hated it and it was mad expensive....

*and lets not even get started on cost of living...

*just some advice--believe me i know this...

The cost of living seriously is no joke. Traffic is a B, the birds are plentiful only if you have the bread to buy their attention. But it is a fun city, myaunt and uncle live there, my uncle used to be an executive at Steve Madden, so he's got bread, and even he says that he's tired of the big city life.

On a side note, who is celebrating St Patty day today? I'm a be rockin my St Patty forces, and be at greenville later chuggin some green beer. Any of yougoons down to chill today, PM me! We can pull some drunk Irish buns.

Downsouth - Try North Park mall they might have them.

MHT - Thanks for the heads up. I got them yesterday at Index. Nike Dunk Quamires are copped. they are sweet.

K20 - pmed.

Nuc - your MIA?

These Raging Bulls are a must. If anyone wants to split the pack. I just want the Red Ones.

Index has the coool kid highs and low sbs. They actually have a a lot of kicks and some fresh tees there. They have that alphanumeric office supplies gun shirtand lots of the 100s tees.

WORD!

duke im gonna get an 04 or 05 with under 50 K got bout 13k on payments bro.

Cost of living is higer but you get paid alot more than you would here.

I mean look at it all my people came from the Island and they made it so why cant the average person ?

this is dallas not NY some of yall brought it up.

But i want them 1/2 cents i might wait till the summer to cop.

I really dont want nothing to do with half the people in this thread because they all herbs and Riders.
sick.gif

Anyways KLee you got any old air maxs from the 90s, or the big air bubble retros ? i was going to get the infrared skylines but the lady
wasnt doing the 50 or the military jumpoff which was stupid. I remember when they had all the HOA at valley view for 50 bucks.

and how them quagmires look ? i know some where that got em.

yo
And to Ole boy simpre My boy BIG Arthur stand bout 6 ft tall a tad taller than me and stays polo'd down and is built like moose johnson
in 93 no mo duke is brolic and will peel ya cap back if u ever ran at him , and he only 15 i see my self in 2003 in my Boy duke is doing
good going to school, gets fresh, and makes moves kind of how zach did before i pulled a tommy gunn to me being rocky.

the whole NT flamming is wack because its not that hard. You all sound corny/jealous ESP ole boy running his head like a Mexican shorty
from the block in spanish talking bout nothing. So you guys dont like my East coast flava what you needa see a South dallas mexican shorty
? i mean i got it all and if im so corny , and wack as you all say how do i stay with these dimes ?

You can ask my boy Arthur ole girl was like i love you spencer rico on the phone i had her on the D accross the country. So i dont trip i did love
her but she was my first love so i keep it moving and when i head to NYC ima knock her homegirl out when i see her.

Arthur will kill you though for real simpre all jokes aside.
hvcqqq.jpg

indifferent.gif
. Who's the d-rider now?? you're lame dude, why are utalking about another dudes physique? Why are u talking about what somebody else would do to me? You're goin on 21 and ur hittin up a 16 y.o.party??
roll.gif

Nobody cares about u and ur 16 year old "dimes" or anything else u claim u have going. So Just keep it to yourself. You come in this thread stuntingand talking about how ur doing it big bout to get the 350 and u were just struggling to pay the phone bill last month, that doesnt add up "duke". Sostay in ur little fantasy world and just dont mention me anymore, especially if your're tryna sick somebody else on me. You're no player or pimp orwhatever u claim to be, i saw ur post dude, that chic got you goin crazy and she not even in this state.
laugh.gif
. And quit with your little tough guy act because its terrible, you'veobviously been watching to much BET and hood movies. So just fall back with all this tough guy stuff and leave me alone. all jokes aside I MYSELF will punchYOU(little bear) in the face. So dont post about me or mention my name in any of your upcoming post because this is stupid.

on a more positive note, thumper i'm kinda feeling those V's too, what other shoe comes in the pack??

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Heres the link http://hypebeast.com/2009...rdan-v-raging-bull-pack/

I think they are the sickest colorway ever. Truthfully i aint gonna lie. I don't own a pair of Js yet. I'm a bit picky when it comes to my collection (who isn't) But those are a must i tell you. Like i said I'm down for a half and half with someone. Corny i know. If not i'll buy it and re sell the none red ones.

What is the other colorway in the pack besides the Red Suede ones?

Simpre i would love to see you try to do that. All jokes aside.

the reason i was struggling to pay my phone bill is because my father is a bum and i gave my mother 4 thousand bucks to pay for everybill
that was over due. Just stop man just stop. Im going because thats my boy and he damn near family so i go to support him thats why there
aint nothing wrong with that bro. Where have been talking about 16 year old Dimes ? my ex is 19 and my current mexican wifey is 20 and
her parents own a chain of car audio shops. She drives the new skyline that i just got done driving.

just fall back man can you just no move on ? or you wanna have the last word ? if you want to get it crackin then just let me know ill come through
with my boy young sole and if you wild out you will get dealt with.

them new Vs is soooo nice i still hate my self for not getting them red suede 21s.

That Raging Bull Pack is
pimp.gif
...haven't purchased anything from JB sofar in 2K9 and this most definitely will be the first one...

dashoekid21 mentioned Six Flags...I wentafter work to purchase my season pass for me, my wife & daughter...$49.99 each with my Cali Driver's License...$79.99 is the regular price...hit me upif any of you guys are looking into getting one anytime soon.

the other shoe in the pack is the grey pic'd above. heard it was 3m with the material of the olive 5's. i'm not feeling that pack at all, i'vecut all ties with JB. i tried posting my cherrywood 16's, DB charity 2's, and citrus 11's earlier but i reached my "2 new topiclimit".............. :< they are all sz10.5 btw.

Simpre i would love to see you try to do that. All jokes aside.

the reason i was struggling to pay my phone bill is because my father is a bum and i gave my mother 4 thousand bucks to pay for everybill
that was over due. Just stop man just stop. Im going because thats my boy and he damn near family so i go to support him thats why there
aint nothing wrong with that bro. Where have been talking about 16 year old Dimes ? my ex is 19 and my current mexican wifey is 20 and
her parents own a chain of car audio shops. She drives the new skyline that i just got done driving.

just fall back man can you just no move on ? or you wanna have the last word ? if you want to get it crackin then just let me know ill come through
with my boy young sole and if you wild out you will get dealt with.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Just leave it alone, take some english lessons and be done with it, i havenothing else to say to you, and quit this talk of you and ur homeboy coming thru, its just nonsense. Dont type anything else about me boy

Originally Posted by majik214

The cost of living seriously is no joke. Traffic is a B, the birds are plentiful only if you have the bread to buy their attention. But it is a fun city, my aunt and uncle live there, my uncle used to be an executive at Steve Madden, so he's got bread, and even he says that he's tired of the big city life.

On a side note, who is celebrating St Patty day today? I'm a be rockin my St Patty forces, and be at greenville later chuggin some green beer. Any of you goons down to chill today, PM me! We can pull some drunk Irish buns.
Yo, you still rockin them dusty creased up joints? Weaksauce;........ill give you $40 shipped for them
nerd.gif

**[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Hopped out thecasket b@$t@rd, reincarnated[/color]**[/font]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I definitely need to see more pics of the red suede 5s before I cop....those marqueesole pics got that red suede lookin trash.

dashoekid how you like those fresh waters? My boy scooped 2 pairs because he has a discount and will let me get em for below retail, but i heard they ain'tall that in person.

What 11s were you meaning to say you were sellin K20Lee? Because i ain't neverheard of the citrus 11s lol.

Back
Top Bottom