Dallas Peeps Back At It

Originally Posted by majik214

Hahha, more like the Court Jester of Dallas.
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
right on.

And yea dude, what i dont appreciate is how you come in here talkin all that smack about D-town, and how you cant wait to leave to that landfill that is NYC;YET, you are presenting yourself as KING OF DALLAS??? Bahahahahah....weak ma. And just cause you've been in this thread since it started dont mean nothin,just like not being on NT doesnt mean your not a shoehead--or vise versa. Other than that; i got nothin against ya ma...

*who takes pics at Jack?
indifferent.gif

Why the hate cause of the sig? Ol' dude never even came through with the official sig! BTW that girl sounds bbbbaaaaad on the phone. maybe he got carriedaway. Simpfresco is wack, son is a hater by nature. The rest of yall I thought yall knew better... Come on fam!

DEAD get me a pair. I've been looking or someone link me on those Quagmires please. I've emailed and called DQM and get nothing. Someone help i havethe $$$ in hand.

K20 those are legit homie. Thats a clutch color way. talk about good pickens. I'll have to see those up close and personal.

Siempre and Wicked - HAHAHAHAHA! yall are too funny. kid and play are back to clowning.

Riverx just let it go and lets all go back to kick talking.

We all had our laughs.

Dyoung - PMed

Nuc - PMed hit me up

Looking for the quagmires once again. Someone please help me out here!!!!

AM Seersuckers are a ust fo sho! all ready getting in line so i can get a pair.

send me a PM if yall are trying to go out so i can text yall so yall can do it BIG as well!!

man my computer is jacked up so the sig is on there but its taking a bit. no need to come here with that. give me a bit. easy easy

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

Why the hate cause of the sig? Ol' dude never even came through with the official sig! BTW that girl sounds bbbbaaaaad on the phone. maybe he got carried away. Simpfresco is wack, son is a hater by nature. The rest of yall I thought yall knew better... Come on fam!

wack?
indifferent.gif
just fall back jr. im not a hater i just call it how i seeit. you dont know me and i surely dont kno you, so there is no reason for my name to come out of your mouth. stay in school, be a good kid and just leave myname out of your little comments.
Im just calling it as i see lil dude dont come at me for doing that, its pointless, if u wanna defend little bear thats on you i dont care, jus dont come atme with any foolishness.

Originally Posted by siemprefresco14

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

Why the hate cause of the sig? Ol' dude never even came through with the official sig! BTW that girl sounds bbbbaaaaad on the phone. maybe he got carried away. Simpfresco is wack, son is a hater by nature. The rest of yall I thought yall knew better... Come on fam!

wack?
indifferent.gif
just fall back jr. im not a hater i just call it how i see it. you dont know me and i surely dont kno you, so there is no reason for my name to come out of your mouth. stay in school, be a good kid and just leave my name out of your little comments.
Im just calling it as i see lil dude dont come at me for doing that, its pointless, if u wanna defend little bear thats on you i dont care, jus dont come at me with any foolishness.
Lil? I stand as tall as a grown man. But I get what you saying. Things just need to be reset in here. We were doing so good....
tired.gif

RiverBear not trying to call you out, wait maybe I am...

But I recall a few weeks ago you were talking about HAVING to get rid of shoes to pay your phone bill and sitting on a G

HOW HOW HOW is it possible to buy a 350z??

I am honestly trying to give you some advice. So if you are trying to buy a 350 let me be the first to tell you save your money a car is a depreciating assetand isn't a WISE INVESTMENT for someone balling on a budget...

If it is not new and not under warranty the upkeep alone on that car will be quite alot many of my friends have those and g35's and when something goeswrong it is 500-1000 everytime it goes to the shop...

To reanswer your question about the Quagmires...

I just called Index and as of 4.40 PM they have a size 10 but no 10.5 or 11...

Hope this helps and they are charging $102 for them

MHT please link me.

I feel like everyone is seeing them but i can't find them.

also I'm not an ebay pro. if someone could help that would be nice.

I would prefer a shoe site if possible.

Also anyone like those new Jordan V Raging Bull Pack coming out?

BC60 - thanks for that homie. i just called and they still have some going after work to cop them.... if i get them... we are partying this weekend on me.

i'm slowly decreasing my J collection one by one. i got about 20 or so pair left to get rid of. sad to say that i'm not sorry to see them go.

k2olee i still want what i told you!!..i know its taking forever but nike is releasing to much heat right now. and yea the freshwaters are ill and feel verycomfortable. ima be at six flags tomorrow..any body down ??..

i can't hold them forever, if they go they go. i still got the trickstar blazers, but after getting the flymilks i'm kinda feelin them again.

Dashoe kid if u ever wanna do a meet up let me know im putting together a little dallas crew with people who make moves.

The reason i wanna go to NYC is because all my family on my moms side lives there, and i miss my people. Dallas where im from but there is
much more to the world than my back yard feel me ? i make moves from texas to NY from car audio,burners, and kicks every month over
there.

yo
And to Ole boy simpre My boy BIG Arthur stand bout 6 ft tall a tad taller than me and stays polo'd down and is built like moose johnson
in 93 no mo duke is brolic and will peel ya cap back if u ever ran at him , and he only 15 i see my self in 2003 in my Boy duke is doing
good going to school, gets fresh, and makes moves kind of how zach did before i pulled a tommy gunn to me being rocky.

the whole NT flamming is wack because its not that hard. You all sound corny/jealous ESP ole boy running his head like a Mexican shorty
from the block in spanish talking bout nothing. So you guys dont like my East coast flava what you needa see a South dallas mexican shorty
? i mean i got it all and if im so corny , and wack as you all say how do i stay with these dimes ?

You can ask my boy Arthur ole girl was like i love you spencer rico on the phone i had her on the D accross the country. So i dont trip i did love
her but she was my first love so i keep it moving and when i head to NYC ima knock her homegirl out when i see her.

so keep it moving dallas. the only boys i see in here doing something and bringing weight in is Klee,True blue,Me,Youngsole,Dashoekidd
no 1 else and we the only boys who dont run are head.

Arthur will kill you though for real simpre all jokes aside.

And be on the look out for the Video of Arthurs party coming up for his 16 i got something special planned.

^ yea no doubt...ive been wanting to hit up NY...real talk...my plan was to go to college over there and its still is!!!!!...plus like you said and posted picsof , those are my type of chciks i get at!...with ther sexy spanish /english axcent!!!!!!...smell me

^ i feel you. Mexican girls is hit or miss to me there isnt much diversity in the area its white,black,and mexican. Im mostley native american with white andsome hispanic in me thats PR and DR.

But yes NY is where its at. Dallas cool but its kinda the last big city to be "slow" Houston is not like that anymore i just wish Dallas would catch
on with Music , style , and culture.

for some reason i just love the way DR/Pr girls talk + with a NY axcent...*%*% turns me on...real talk..idk but i gotta hit up Ny ASAP...just dont knowwhen...and like i said many times i like musik from down south but i rather listen to nas,big l,mos def,talib kweli type of music than stankly leg type of%+%...dont get me wrong i like but only when im at clubs...shi.t gets me in tha mood.. but what where you saying about that dallas crew going to NY??...

Back
Top Bottom