Dallas Mavericks (13-10) at Toronto Raptors (10-14)

nerd.gif
freaking TSN2.

i need a raptors morale boost, its been 7 games in since triano took over. they are doing a couple things better than before but our glaring flaws stillremain. im yet to see this team play an all-around good game, heres to me hoping this one is it.

but wait.. dallas is 2nd in the league in rebounding, and has exceptional perimeter shooters...
sick.gif

Celts/Hawks > this.

TSN2 FTL the few people that have that will be watching the Hawks game anyways.

joooooey-g!!
pimp.gif
son reachin for the rafters at the acc

when hes gotten the time this season hes been explosive, confident and very active. this the joey we been waiting to show up? better keep this up.

Is it just me or is Bosh refusing to drive now? He's been shooting soft jumpers since Sam got fired. I don't remember the last time I saw him drive tothe hole...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Celts/Hawks > this.

TSN2 FTL the few people that have that will be watching the Hawks game anyways.
Yup........Celts/Hawks in HD > Raps game

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

The increase of fairweather fan behavior amongst the Raptor "faithful" it's quite troubling.
One thing I can say is I've never claimed to be a Raptors fan, I do keep up with all my home teams and watch the games.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

The increase of fairweather fan behavior amongst the Raptor "faithful" it's quite troubling.
One thing I can say is I've never claimed to be a Raptors fan, I do keep up with all my home teams and watch the games.

You have just described a fair weather fan.

JET and Dirk have been an absolute nightmare for a few weeks now...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Dudes are lighting it up...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

JET and Dirk have been an absolute nightmare for a few weeks now...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Dudes are lighting it up...
Also, dude tell me how nice it is to see Josh Howard back..
laugh.gif

yea i would have loved to watch this game but i odnt have tsn2,and im not swithcing my cable company just to catch a game,if that makes me"fairweather" so be it. that live feed is hard to watch but thanks for providing one, the one diplomat used was good though.

this celtics/hawks game is a better game though.

MVP was 6-20...M V P...M V P

Reggie Jackson is Mr. October

Chris Bosh is Mr. November

Oh yeah...I can't wait to watch "Stump the Schwab" 4 years from now. I can see one of the questions in the final round being "Who was the #1overall pick in the 2006 NBA draft?" and no one having an answer for it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Firing Sam Mitchell was a step in the right direction. This is the next logical step...

DEMOLISH%2002%20BM.JPG

Back
Top Bottom