Dallas Mavericks (13-10) at Toronto Raptors (10-14)

Sorry that isn't my style don't make assumptions, didn't know comebacks to little smart comments and quotes is considered"gangster".....just hilarious.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Oh yeah...I can't wait to watch "Stump the Schwab" 4 years from now. I can see one of the questions in the final round being "Who was the #1 overall pick in the 2006 NBA draft?" and no one having an answer for it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
61kfciv.jpg

"Who was the #1 overall pick in the 2006 NBA draft?"

smq1zq.jpg
smq1zq.jpg
smq1zq.jpg

"Schwab?"

2yoakba.jpg

laugh.gif

Y'all need to relax, no need to feel bitter over how poor our team is. The writing was on the wall during our 47-win season. It's not that we gotworse...we have the same team...it's just that the rest of the league has improved.

I rather suffer through a disappointing season which will lead to wide scale changes rather than having another mediocre, 1st round exit season and Colangelonot do anything about it.

Oh yeah...the next time I see ANYONE from Raptors nation type "In BC we trust", I will track them down, go to their front door and punch them in theneck. Colangelo's track record as GM of the Raptors is about as under-whelming as Babcock's.

Y'all need to relax, no need to feel bitter over how poor our team is. The writing was on the wall during our 47-win season. It's not that we got worse...we have the same team...it's just that the rest of the league has improved.

I rather suffer through a disappointing season which will lead to wide scale changes rather than having another mediocre, 1st round exit season and Colangelo not do anything about it.

Oh yeah...the next time I see ANYONE from Raptors nation type "In BC we trust", I will track them down, go to their front door and punch them in the neck. Colangelo's track record as GM of the Raptors is about as under-whelming as Babcock's.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

^ no.

rafael. araujo.
Taking a gamble with the #7 pick > Taking a gamble with a #1 overall pick who you could've traded down for and drafted around #5 overall.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

^ no.

rafael. araujo.
Taking a gamble with the #7 pick > Taking a gamble with a #1 overall pick who you could've traded down for and drafted around #5 overall.
eyes.gif
Because he wasn't trying to do that.

Hindsight is 20/20, half the things you say he didn't do, he tried/wanted to but the situation did not allow for. Throughout any league's historyit's danm near impossible to trade down from number \in ESPECIALLY in a weak draft class.

I'm not bitter, when my team loses I get pissed, it doesn't matter how good or bad we are, in the end I do think we are slightly better than the 47 winteam, you are right the rest of league has caught up to us.

Also I still trust BC's judgment 100% (In BC I trust!), and I their are too many other GM's I would rather have.

yeah i'm not really pissed at bc, everything these guys do is a calculated risk

i do think that if we can get a really good deal we should trade bosh cause we don't really have any other tradable assets

this better be a slump for bosh and not a mental block. he just doesn't seem the same. a slump is all good actually but if its him losing the motivation toplay at a high level night after night or something along those lines...
tired.gif

this team's problem is more than just the lack of talent, the chemistry is all but disappeared when the jumpers arent falling at will

Back
Top Bottom