Dallas Cowboys @ New York Giants ...NYG-35...Dal-14...LOL LOL LOL

laugh.gif
@ Buck saying BJ had more trouble running through the fg net than he did the Boys defense.

Taking the Giants and giving the 9 points was the easiest decision I've ever made in my life.
laugh.gif

Wow...... I cant wait for T.O.'s comments after this.... lol

Troy Aikmen on hearing Wade Phillip's decision to pull Brad Johnson due to no production- " Well wasn't it obvious BEFORE the half?"

Originally Posted by devilmonx

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

No worries Cowboy fans, Brooks has got this. He's been in this situation before.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
The game isn't over yet, but the timing of this... if it was meant sarcastically -- comedic genius!
roll.gif

It was meant sarcastically...

wow, switching QB in the middle of a division game.... don;t the cowboys have a gameplan? you figure out what your QB can do and you draft a gameplan for hisabilities. switching QB halfway through just tells me that the cowboys coaching staff sucks

My only question is, where are the idiots that said Tony Romo was a product of playing behind a great OL and having great weapons around him? The last threeweeks have proven how stupid that %$+@ really was...
wow, switching QB in the middle of a division game.... don;t the cowboys have a gameplan? you figure out what your QB can do and you draft a gameplan for his abilities. switching QB halfway through just tells me that the cowboys coaching staff sucks
laugh.gif
You act like Brad Johnson gave them any choice...

The only thing you can do at this point is
laugh.gif

+!+@ is so pathetic.
smh.gif

Let the Cowboy bashing commence.
tired.gif

Wow. I'm just going to say it now even though its only the third quarter: Good game, Giants. You gave us a beating.

roll.gif

Im sorry but our D-Line is SICK
sick.gif
sick.gif

what happens next year when Osi is back?? We are gonna play a 5-2 every play
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom