Dallas Cowboys @ New York Giants ...NYG-35...Dal-14...LOL LOL LOL

someone who got his screen name from his ex gf's favorite saying
Nooo.
roll.gif

That's the first funny thing you've ever said.

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

areyouin729 wrote:
it's a select few but they are the ones who post the most when they Cowboys are winning, acting like 12 yr old kids

Marley, S4L3 and Lilstarz all come to mind

what are you talking about? i post rain sleet snow or sunshine ... but youre right, you might not notice my posts cuz i RARELY hit up an eagles or giants thread if the cowboys arent playing them ... i dont have enough time to be sincerely concerned about any other team other than the one i cheer for ...

and again like i said before, someone who got his screen name from his ex gf's favorite saying, really doesnt have any room to talk ... purposely comin in threads just to stir up something is pointless ... if you dont like what certain people say then do what i did to you and block them ... you offer no intelligent thought to the sports forum and niketalk in general ...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by areyouin729

I'll give the OG person who said it credit but he's just repeating what he's seen before

who me?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
not you, I forget who it was...it's all good, dont bother me none but just come original...OG person gets alot of credit, even I laughed at it

I believe it was Solistik or whatever his name is

I'll give the OG person who said it credit but he's just repeating what he's seen before

you go in threads taking shots at fans and hating for no reason.. then called Mareley out .. and he does youdirty

Just take the L and move on man.. hopefully no one remembers this thread
roll.gif

you that salty you cant even give lilstarz07 credit? LOLOLOLOL
laugh.gif
Knock it off... Everyone knows it's you.

Originally Posted by HighRep87

heated.. call it what you want fam...

you prolly a cool dude but cmon you come in hear calling cowboys fans idiots and THE SAME "i hate the cowboys fans there this that that this yada yada yada" in every post.
Your an idiot. Dude said "What makes you think the Giants could beat the Cowboys in the regular season ???" You were serious to...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you go in threads taking shots at fans and hating for no reason.. then called Mareley out .. and he does you dirty

Just take the L and move on man.. hopefully no one remembers this thread
roll.gif

nah i'll take the W for being real

you that salty you cant even give lilstarz07 credit? LOLOLOLOL

Are you friends on yuku with lilstarz?
laugh.gif

Did you send yourself the friend request, then switch over and accept it. Be sendin PM's and sh*^.
laugh.gif

I remember when some of yall were really hype about the return of Terry Glenn. Like he was really gonna come back like it was all good after 2 kneesurgeries...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

you prolly a cool dude but cmon you come in hear calling cowboys fans idiots and THE SAME "i hate the cowboys fans there this that that this yada yada yada" in every post.
Your an idiot. Dude said "What makes you think the Giants could beat the Cowboys in the regular season ???" You were serious to...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
@ the cheerleader to the rescue... thats all you got doggie?0-2 last year against us in the regular season is what I simply said..why is that a lie?

This is the first game I've looked forward to in a while, just for the comedy aspect of this thread.
laugh.gif

RDubb wrote:
Skins fans: who are yall cheering for?

If dallas loses and we beat them after the bye, then theyre basically out

If new york loses, then we have a chance at the division!!

nerd.gif

This is a tough situation; If the Giants win then that gives them more ground on the ******** in the NFC east. If the Cowboys win this gives them momentum andconfidence.

So with that being said I hope its a tie...
grin.gif

But for-real the Giants should pick this one up, the Cowboys have injuries and suspensions. And the Giants are rolling again after that Browns lost. This gamewill be decided by which Eli shows up. If the Cowboys can continuously get pressure on Eli then they have a great chance at winning the game.

We really control our own destiny, if we can just focus on the week we have in front of us and play the game the ******** are capable of playing then we shouldbe good toward the rest of the season.

The Steelers are 0-2 vs. the NFC East this year...Ben looked like a rag-doll when he played the Giants and Eagles.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
@ the cheerleader to the rescue... thats all you got doggie? 0-2 last year against us in the regular season is what I simply said..why is that a lie?

0-2 last year, I forget who won the SB? and who is 6-1 this year

that's why I cant stand 90% of Dallas fans...congrats you beat the Giants twice in the regular season! only to go down in the game that really mattered
29h26c.jpg

laugh.gif
Why is an Eagles fan talking about last year's playoffs... ? The hell outta here.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
Why is an Eagles fan talking about last year's playoffs... ? The hell outta here.
who cares? it's the truth

Eagles didnt make it, simple as that...how many Cowboys fans show up in Eagles threads on this board? PLENTY

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
@ the cheerleader to the rescue... thats all you got doggie? 0-2 last year against us in the regular season is what I simply said..why is that a lie?

0-2 last year, I forget who won the SB? and who is 6-1 this year

that's why I cant stand 90% of Dallas fans...congrats you beat the Giants twice in the regular season! only to go down in the game that really mattered
29h26c.jpg

son you are not getting the point... i simply stated a FACT.
It was simply a fact and people want to run with it like I said some wild @@*. You and Lou trying stir it up.. its all good
No denying that the G-men did their thing last year but people talking like the Cowboys don't got a chance... forgetting they did have somequality wins againt the Super Bowl champs last year.

With that being said... Witten looks iffy for the game. Good news is that if grandpa Johnson sticks it up early.. Bollinger will get a shot.

Back
Top Bottom