Dallas Cowboys @ New York Giants ...NYG-35...Dal-14...LOL LOL LOL

pimp.gif
oh yes

laugh.gif
Brad has gift-wrapped this bum Corey Webster 2 INTs... Literally threw them to nobody...

He just stands in the pocket like a $$%!+! statue and if the pressure gets anywhere near him, he just tucks it away and falls over...

He's been completely inept for three weeks now... What the hell else do you really need to see before you bench him? This is absolutely pathetic.

And imagine, Jerry and Wade were SO confident in BJ that they were thinking of only keeping 2 QBs on the roster.
indifferent.gif

Even if Brad were 10 years younger, I don't think he'd succeed with Dallas. He is a west coast offense QB.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
Brad has gift-wrapped this bum Corey Webster 2 INTs... Literally threw them to nobody...

He just stands in the pocket like a $$%!+! statue and if the pressure gets anywhere near him, he just tucks it away and falls over...

He's been completely inept for three weeks now... What the hell else do you really need to see before you bench him? This is absolutely pathetic.
Bum?

laugh.gif

roll.gif
That "bum" is 10x better than your entiresecondary.

laugh.gif
at Brad Johnson...

They wasn't going to put BB in there to run the two minute drill. He'll play the second half..

I don't expect much to change this game... We'll probably get a field goal in the second half.. and our DB's will stay confused anddiscombobulated.
laugh.gif

I'm not mad cause I saw Obama today...
pimp.gif

It's going to be an ugly 2nd half with Bollinger too
sick.gif
I predict atleast 1 pick for him too

Just line Stanback out there at QB and let him run around.

someone call sims what the hell is booty doing rite now, bribe the comish so we can make a trade mid game!!! get a WR to play QB!!! What about the wild cat???

Damnit DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by holdupstop23

laugh.gif

roll.gif
That "bum" is 10x better than your entire secondary.
Newman?????

a healthy Newman????

AT A loss for words.smh

Whats bad is, our O line is doin a halfway decent job against the giants good rushing.

Originally Posted by thagreatj

Whats bad is, our O line is doin a halfway decent job against the giants good rushing.

Strahan said they are doing a horrible job... I'm not watching which one is it?

I still don't understand why we didn't make a stronger push to get Simms as a backup.

I doubt he could perform worse than Brad has done thus far.

this game is just sad, we cant move the ball to save our lives. brooks isnt going to do much better

Back
Top Bottom