D.Rose is your official ROY

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

[table][tr][td]2008-09 T-Mobile Rookie of the Year Award Voting[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Player (Team)[/td] [td]Votes: 1st place[/td] [td]2nd place[/td] [td]3rd place[/td] [td]Total[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Derrick Rose (Bulls)[/td] [td]111[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]574[/td] [/tr][tr][td]O.J. Mayo (Grizzlies)[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]64[/td] [td]29[/td] [td]246[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Brook Lopez (Nets)[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]28[/td] [td]33[/td] [td]127[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Russell Westbrook (Thunder)[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]24[/td] [td]73[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Eric Gordon (Clippers)[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]22[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Kevin Love (Timberwolves)[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]16[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Michael Beasley (Heat)[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Marc Gasol (Grizzlies)[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Robin Lopez (Suns)[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rudy Fernandez (Trail Blazers)[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mario Chalmers (Heat)[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Courtney Lee (Magic)[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Nicolas Batum (Trail Blazers)[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

Sweet!
smile.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by starbury03

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

[table][tr][td]2008-09 T-Mobile Rookie of the Year Award Voting[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Player (Team)[/td] [td]Votes: 1st place[/td] [td]2nd place[/td] [td]3rd place[/td] [td]Total[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Derrick Rose (Bulls)[/td] [td]111[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]574[/td] [/tr][tr][td]O.J. Mayo (Grizzlies)[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]64[/td] [td]29[/td] [td]246[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Brook Lopez (Nets)[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]28[/td] [td]33[/td] [td]127[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Russell Westbrook (Thunder)[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]24[/td] [td]73[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Eric Gordon (Clippers)[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]22[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Kevin Love (Timberwolves)[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]16[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Michael Beasley (Heat)[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Marc Gasol (Grizzlies)[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Robin Lopez (Suns)[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rudy Fernandez (Trail Blazers)[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mario Chalmers (Heat)[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Courtney Lee (Magic)[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Nicolas Batum (Trail Blazers)[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

Sweet!
smile.gif
pimp.gif
This is shaping up to be a very nice class
pimp.gif

The four voters for Lopez and Westbrook should have their voting privileges suspended for a 3 year period SMH @ all of them

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

The four voters for Lopez and Westbrook should have their voting privileges suspended for a 3 year period SMH @ all of them
How so?

Very solid rookie campaigns from both Westbrook and Lopez
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MBen32

Eric Gordon finished 5th
pimp.gif

Pretty respectable giving he had a slow start!
Yeah, in retrospect, he should have been starting for the Clippers from the beginning. Best thing that happened to the Clippers was Ricky (Bum)Davis getting injured after Cuttino Mobley got traded. That cleared the way for Gordon to start getting major minutes. That's when his play really tookoff. 5th place is pretty respectable, especially considering how well those ahead of him played.

Anyway, props to Rose. He's definitely a special player.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Well deserved
pimp.gif

I wonder how the All-Rookie team is going to shake out.

from looking at ROY voting, it'll probably be something like

Rose
Mayo
Beasley
Love
Lopez

Westbrook
Gordon
Fernandez
Gasol
Lopez
Not too shabby if you ask me. 5 Class of '07 representers!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MBen32

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Well deserved
pimp.gif

I wonder how the All-Rookie team is going to shake out.

from looking at ROY voting, it'll probably be something like

Rose
Mayo
Beasley
Love
Lopez

Westbrook
Gordon
Fernandez
Gasol
Lopez
Thats the way i see it too

Cake and MBen,

I'm not disputing that they didn't have good rookie seasons. I'm saying the award is called rookie of the year. Meaning the best...the mediaindividuals that voted for them are entitled to their opinion, but I disagree.

Realistically, Lopez and Westbrook had good seasons, but neither was the BEST ROOKIE THIS YEAR. Ya Mean? They did well but none of them led their team to theplayoffs, especially the Nets being in the east.

Back
Top Bottom