D.Rose is your official ROY

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Way To Rep The Crib!!....And The CPS
pimp.gif

Any Chicago folks know if the press conference will be televised? If so, what channel. I'm hoping NBA TV will come through

And everyone else, lets keep to the subject please

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Its on NBA TV now!!!!!
That's the most unhappy I've ever seen someone after winning an award lol

Props to Pooh, deserved it this year

Originally Posted by miamin2

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Its on NBA TV now!!!!!
That's the most unhappy I've ever seen someone after winning an award lol

Props to Pooh, deserved it this year

The kid just doesn't get excited... I've seen him dunk on somebody literally nuts in their face after they jumped with him, and him just jog back downthe court like he was coming from a timeout.

thats why when he does have little outburst like when he let out a slight scream after the and 1 in boston most people from the crib have the
eek.gif
face goingand get extra amped
laugh.gif

^Yea, ultimate poker face
laugh.gif

Props to Rose, he did deserve it.

Curious to see the standings & where the other rookies landed.

[table][tr][td]2008-09 T-Mobile Rookie of the Year Award Voting[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Player (Team)[/td] [td]Votes: 1st place[/td] [td]2nd place[/td] [td]3rd place[/td] [td]Total[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Derrick Rose (Bulls)[/td] [td]111[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]574[/td] [/tr][tr][td]O.J. Mayo (Grizzlies)[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]64[/td] [td]29[/td] [td]246[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Brook Lopez (Nets)[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]28[/td] [td]33[/td] [td]127[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Russell Westbrook (Thunder)[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]24[/td] [td]73[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Eric Gordon (Clippers)[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]22[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Kevin Love (Timberwolves)[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]16[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Michael Beasley (Heat)[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Marc Gasol (Grizzlies)[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Robin Lopez (Suns)[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rudy Fernandez (Trail Blazers)[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mario Chalmers (Heat)[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Courtney Lee (Magic)[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Nicolas Batum (Trail Blazers)[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom