D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

My local footlocker doesn't have them.
can u do a in-store order? heres the product # incase they don't know it, Nightmares - 259648, and Brenda's - 256948 tell them that u saw em in another footlocker or footaction and they had it for $120 but they didn't have ur size so u will like to order in your local spot (just make something up lol) cause they might charge u retail (like how it is online). shipping's gonna be $3 for the heads up :smile:

Last edited:
nightmares have grown on me, but i cant double up on this model unless its a great price, i believe i will be able to attain for 60 in a little minute
man, i will also double up for sure at that price lol. didn't want to take the chance in not getting my size for my first pair (saying first like I'm getting another lol, but i def. will for $60, thats for suree). those who want better cop or else they gonna be complaining about it in the future. 
maybe i was being a little too anxious, but i think they will get down to 80, theres like a crazy fsr at a mall close to my school and theyre already down to 120 and still nothing is moving, so its only a matter of time before we get that 90 then 75/80 chop down

maybe i was being a little too anxious, but i think they will get down to 80, theres like a crazy fsr at a mall close to my school and theyre already down to 120 and still nothing is moving, so its only a matter of time before we get that 90 then 75/80 chop down
or they might send them to outlets

Already three colorways at outlets for $99. I've seen random colorways of the 2 and some of the 2.5s hit $70 and $60 at Footlockers, so there is a chance. Picked up the "Gucci" 2s a few months ago that way.

Marques Teague and D Cook on the Bulls have been wearing the 3.5s. Lillard is either wearing an almost all white upcoming colorway or he is wearing a miAdidas pair vs the Nets right now.

Already three colorways at outlets for $99. I've seen random colorways of the 2 and some of the 2.5s hit $70 and $60 at Footlockers, so there is a chance. Picked up the "Gucci" 2s a few months ago that way.

Marques Teague and D Cook on the Bulls have been wearing the 3.5s. Lillard is either wearing an almost all white upcoming colorway or he is wearing a miAdidas pair vs the Nets right now.
im on the same boat as you, id rather nbc's hit 80 and stay at footlocker so i can cop easily. Outlets make ppls lives difficult

im on the same boat as you, id rather nbc's hit 80 and stay at footlocker so i can cop easily. Outlets make ppls lives difficult
LMAO, i can sense the annoyance

but they really do, the closest one to me is an hour away

im not tryin to go that far to an adidas outlet, that doesnt have any real deals anyways, and just get one pair of shoes

i happened to pass a outlet on my way taking my brother to school and was super disappointed by the prices man, like no apparel under 40 and no footwear variety, and most of the stuff was full priced man

Yea most retail spots that didnt sell them are sending them back to adidas which will most likely hit the outlets, but from what I've seen, all the D Rose 3's there are going for about $100, these will most likely be the case also. I can see the other colorways sitting at the outlets but I'm not quite too sure about the nightmares, if they do and drops to $80, then u are going to be a happy man with that find lol. I wasn't willing to take the chance of not finding my size at the outlets for $20 (only becuase I really like em, if u sort of like em then waiting should be no problem, I've done that with multiple shoes lol).

I don't think I have ever ventured to this side of the site... I picked up the Nightmare Before Christmas for $60...

I also just did a mini review on them so ya could get a better view (if you do check the vid out watch in HD to see the details)...

(Sorry about the wind)

Last edited:
I don't think I have ever ventured to this side of the site... I picked up the Nightmare Before Christmas for $60...

I also just did a mini review on them so ya could get a better view (if you do check the vid out watch in HD to see the details)...

(Sorry about the wind)

Lol I just watched the video last night, i was the guy was bought it for $120 and said that it felt like I was paying retail compare to ur price lol

Btw, sick shot of the shoes

Last edited:

Fresh Prince
Chicago Fire
Away

$99 - 20% off w/ purchase of bag.

Good amount of sizes. Nothing bigger than 12 though.

Adidas Outlet Pleasant Prairie

Fresh Prince
Chicago Fire
Away

$99 - 20% off w/ purchase of bag.

Good amount of sizes. Nothing bigger than 12 though.

Adidas Outlet Pleasant Prairie
YEA BUDDY

how much is the bag you have to purchase tho?

Adidas Outlet in Vacaville CA had the same but also the Home colorway. Had size 12/12.5/13 in the Away so I picked up a 12.5. all the other colors had 11.5 or smaller. They were in the back so I couldn't give all the sizes for each.

Just a thought for those others out there. If you check out the website for the premium outlets (a lot of the malls are of this brand) they have a free coupon book you can get. I have let me wife use most of them, but today I used the $20 off $100 to pick up these along with a cheap filler and walked our for less than $90 total.

For sure the Vacaville coupon is $20 off $100. Others may have different coupons. Still a great deal since I was almost willing to drop retail on these when I first saw them  and probably would have if playing ball in them didn't make my feet hurt like hell.

Back
Top Bottom