D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

yo, i gave them another try, i ended up getting the black red pair

but the first time i tried on the brendas they were super firm, like no cushioning

but when i tried on the black pair, they actually feel good, not just so so, but soft

whats the deal?

will be back with how these joints perform

yo, i gave them another try, i ended up getting the black red pair

but the first time i tried on the brendas they were super firm, like no cushioning

but when i tried on the black pair, they actually feel good, not just so so, but soft

whats the deal?

will be back with how these joints perform

Not sure. My black/red pair is super soft too, but my Chicago Fires also feel great.

Dont really like the colourways of the 3.5.. i liked the red coulourway but didnt like theb yellow..

^ Any Brendas? 

Thanks to you guys and some others, the Year of The Snakes have definitely grown on me and since I couldn't find any 3.0 Brendas in Milwaukee, (I Waited too long for them, now they're sold out ? I guess.) My next search was KixExpress. Days before, the YOTS ran out ! But I checked back on Saturday night, and fortunate for me ! There it was, a sz8.5 YOTS =) Waiting Thursday - Tuesday to get them. Pretty excited. 

Just did a in store ordering of the D Rose 3 Nightmares, super excited, can't wait to get them. They also had the Brenda's, was very tempted on getting them also since they had my size in stores, ended up with the nightmares b4 Christmas, can't wait to get them!! People sleeping on adidas, shoes is soo nice. Both pairs were on sale for $120 btw, and this was @ the footlocker in Roosevelt field mall incase ur local spots don't have em (I think u can always do a in store order).

Just did a in store ordering of the D Rose 3 Nightmares, super excited, can't wait to get them. They also had the Brenda's, was very tempted on getting them also since they had my size in stores, ended up with the nightmares b4 Christmas, can't wait to get them!! People sleeping on adidas, shoes is soo nice. Both pairs were on sale for $120 btw, and this was @ the footlocker in Roosevelt field mall incase ur local spots don't have em (I think u can always do a in store order).
nightmares have grown on me, but i cant double up on this model unless its a great price, i believe i will be able to attain for 60 in a little minute

nightmares have grown on me, but i cant double up on this model unless its a great price, i believe i will be able to attain for 60 in a little minute
man, i will also double up for sure at that price lol. didn't want to take the chance in not getting my size for my first pair (saying first like I'm getting another lol, but i def. will for $60, thats for suree). those who want better cop or else they gonna be complaining about it in the future. 

Back
Top Bottom