D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

DAAAAAAMN!!! Thats crazy!!! Not that I'm some kind of Nike elitist but aint no rapper on earth endorsing no shoe gonna make me pay no damn $1,000. Not Big Sean, not Kanye, not nan nudda! Y'all remember when Jay Z and 50 Cent had sigs with Reebok, LMAO!!! What the hell is going on with these endorsement situations with these music "artist"?
this part alone got me rolling, Peru u on krean or SUS?? and 2chainz just got a conract with the 3 stripe brand lol SMH

These shoes are mad uncomfortable, it's like walking on rocks. I wish I hadn't thrown away the receipt and kept them in the box for so long.

IDK I used to wear Adidas but not really feeling any of the DRose collection except for the Nightmare Before Xmas

Gore in the 3.5 aways :smokin

Just saw a pair of nightmare before christmas at my local foot locker.  it was def a surprise, and they looked really nice (if you like purple).  Didn't try them on, so not sure about comfort.

Tried them on. Felt a little stiff.  I am sure they wiould break in. There were some Crazy Light 2 on sale for $80. The CLs are considerably lighter than the 3.5's, and I ultimately went with the CLs. Couldn't see myself dropping close to $200 on those 3.5s

Last edited:
Interesting that the 2.5 and 3 mi's are up when the released colorways aren't. Not sure why they would take them off to put them back at a discount. Probably will need to keep an eye out for them at outlet stores.

Is it me or is the feel of the YOTS and the away 3.5's on the feet night and day.

The Yots feels kinda stiff and on the heavy side. But the away 3.5's feel like balling shoes.

Been a few days and no "we are sold out of all sizes" tweets. It goes to shoe no matter what, it won't live up to the hype of the J's. they cool but a lot of comments I've read are people say they cool, may cop, wait till they go on sale. Now whe have the Kamakazi today and I haven't received one "out of this size tweet". [emoji]128078[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom