D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

Just had them on feet. Looked good but can't pay that 180 tag. HOH Charlotte still has them.

man im guna have to check my adidas store then cuz i havent seen these sock anywhere smaller then a L

If it helps, the socks do shrink a little after first wash. I only found mediums in black and grey. Had to go large for red, Fire, and NBC.

UNds these puppies today
smokin.gif
  Nice

I know the NBCs are trending right now, but I picked up a pair of the Chicago Bears colorway at the Adidas store in Houston. Anyone else seen them for sale?

what is an L? AN 8-12 or a 8-13? makes a difference cuz id prefer an 8-13 so they arent tight on my feet

Noticed these releases dates on FTL. Not that I'm against the 3.5, its a decent shoe BUT I love the 3 and I'm hoping by one of these dates the 3's drop off restriction or get a sale price drop so I can stock up. Fingers crossed...

01.24.2013 Adidas Rose 3.5 Turquoise/White/Gold

01.31.2013 Adidas Rose 3.5 Multiple Colorways

Noticed these releases dates on FTL. Not that I'm against the 3.5, its a decent shoe BUT I love the 3 and I'm hoping by one of these dates the 3's drop off restriction or get a sale price drop so I can stock up. Fingers crossed...
01.24.2013 Adidas Rose 3.5 Turquoise/White/Gold
01.31.2013 Adidas Rose 3.5 Multiple Colorways
Waiting for price drop also, to get the grey home and Brendas, and NBC again if I can find a pair on discount

just copped my NBC, im excited to rock these bad boys soon!!! i cant stop looking at them wil take pic tomor n posr

if anyone could point me in the direction of a size 9 NBCs for at or close to retail it would be greatly appreciated. any chance of a restock or stock locate?...

if anyone could point me in the direction of a size 9 NBCs for at or close to retail it would be greatly appreciated. any chance of a restock or stock locate?...
Why not check with your local Footlocker and see if they can find you a pair?  I know that they are sitting in spots here in NJ/NY.

Why not check with your local Footlocker and see if they can find you a pair?  I know that they are sitting in spots here in NJ/NY.
Yup make them check other stores inventory and havem order for u

Last edited:
I saw the NBC's in person yesterday and they're not bad but adidas is not the brand for me..

New pics of the YOTS 3.5 which looks like a 1/24 release. Pics from Modern Notoriety. Looks like it will get a special box as well. Definately growing on me.

KGrHqZqwFCS4TIRoZBQ5DyTCPg60_57.jpg

just recieved my NBC....just venting a lil...box came pretty beat up coz footlocker only used a shipping bag instead of a box, guess they dont care unless its a nike or JB box :/

on better note those YOTS looks amazing!

Last edited:
YOTS joints are nice!!! With the 3.5 droppin soon, does that mean there will be no more 3s?

Last edited:
just recieved my NBC....just venting a lil...box came pretty beat up coz footlocker only used a shipping bag instead of a box, guess they dont care unless its a nike or JB box :/

on better note those YOTS looks amazing!

Glad I used the gift option.

Back
Top Bottom