D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

Was able to grab a pair at Serramonte HoH. 

Looks like they have plenty of sizes still available.

Gonna hit the adidas outlet this weekend hoping maybe some random 3s are there with the impending release of the 3.5 will share any good finds

Just got my NBCs in the mail. I notice the creases in the front, is that just part of the shoe?

What creases? Like on the toe box where the perforated leather ends?
Maybe groove is a better word and yea around the inner side of the toe box. Just looks odd to me, or maybe I'm just buggin.

On another note I'm probably just gonna cop the Brendas and the alt aways (If I can find a pair) then I'm done with this collection.

how come the nbc socks only have one size on adidas.com? where can i find other sizes?

Waiting for restrictions to be lifted and then i'll pounce on the nbcs. other than that, i'm glad these are still sitting.

Picked these up yesterday. Love em. Can't believe there was an Adidas model that I had to have. Been a long time.

Still FSR everywhere around CA
Will cop when they are on sale.

I hope they do go on sale but keep in mind as certain parts of the country dry up on the NBC these major sneaker chains will start placing orders that will eat up that CA inventory too. Just a thought.

Gonna hit the adidas outlet this weekend hoping maybe some random 3s are there with the impending release of the 3.5 will share any good finds

hopefully your outlet is nothing like mine. they still have 2.5s for RETAIL! at my outlet, but I couldn't tell you why. I picked up nearly every color 2 at the outlet real cheap, but for some reason they still think they can charge retail for the 2.5

I hope they do go on sale but keep in mind as certain parts of the country dry up on the NBC these major sneaker chains will start placing orders that will eat up that CA inventory too. Just a thought.
This

hopefully your outlet is nothing like mine. they still have 2.5s for RETAIL! at my outlet, but I couldn't tell you why. I picked up nearly every color 2 at the outlet real cheap, but for some reason they still think they can charge retail for the 2.5
Yeah Adidas outlet is a bit of a joke compared to Nike. The best deals I have found is when they do BOGO's. 

My NBC's came in the mail yesterday.

Random question, but to those who copped, did anyones smell different from what a typical new shoe smells like?  This is my first pair of D Roses so I don't know if they all have a unique smell.

My NBC's came in the mail yesterday.

Random question, but to those who copped, did anyones smell different from what a typical new shoe smells like?  This is my first pair of D Roses so I don't know if they all have a unique smell.
Different factory different glue than Nike shoes, smell usually is always glue.

Nice pick up 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom