Cutting the crap with females...

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

OP,

You planted the seed right a while back. But you didn't allow enough time for germination to occur. Without germination, you can't have your plant. Without your plant, you can't *$!@.

Here's a guide for germinating your seeds properly in the future. It's in plant lingo, but I believe this guide can be applied to girls as well. My comments are italicized.

Here are the common seed germination problems:

Seeds are planted too deep - We list this problem first, because many seeds end up too deep in the soil, and never see  the light of day. Before planting, check the seed packet. Make sure to plant the seeds no deeper than the depth indicated. For tiny or fine seeds, it may be better to sow them on top of the soil, and water them in. This is especially important in loose soils.

This is the "friend zone" problem. Key point here is to "make sure to plant the seeds no deeper than the depth indicated." Be extra careful where there are "loose soils" (Ex. you work or go to school with the girl or just see her a lot in general) because these are "friend zone" susceptible areas.

Seed viability, simply put: "is the seed capable of sprouting?" Old or improperly stored seed may no longer be good. This is a common problem if you harvest and save your own seeds. It can also occur if you save seeds in poor storage conditions. How do you know if the seed is viable? Do a seed germination test by sprouting some seeds indoors on a wet paper towel inside of a baggie.  

This one is pretty self explanatory. The key point is to do your germination test if you're not sure if the seed can sprout. The best way to do your germination test is to have a casual conversation in person, on the phone, or via text message to see if the girl is interested in you at all. More complex seeds may require a "hangout" or "chill sesh".

Heavy, compacted soil makes it difficult for young seedlings to emerge into the spring air. If you have clay or other heavy soils, use a light soil or seed starting mix to cover your seeds.

If you are always trying to hang out and she is busy with school, work, or something else then forget about it. This seed has been planted in the wrong place.

Temperature is an important trigger to seeds. Nature causes each type of seed to awaken at a certain temperature, below which they will not sprout. As spring progresses towards summer, the soil warms. First, cool weather crops emerge. Then heat loving plants emerge, sprouting as the soil warms to the temperature needed for germination.  Raising the soil temperature will increase seed germination rates and decrease germination times.

Self explanatory.

Everyone knows  a seed needs moisture to sprout. Note, we said moisture not water. A little moisture is all that's needed. A lot of water, especially for prolonged periods, causes seeds to rot in the soil. Increase drainage by elevating the soil, or using raised beds. This is especially useful in rainy, spring weather.

THIS WAS YOUR PROBLEM OP. You were too aggressive with your watering. Key phrase: "A little moisture is all that's needed."You may still be able to elevate the soil or use raised beds but it looks like this seed has rotted.

Soil imbalance is usually associated with poorly growing crops. Soils with extremely high or low pH is detrimental to the growth of a new seedling. We recommend a soil test prior to planting each year.

I don't have anything for this one...

Tips for Improving Seed Germination:

Pre soaking seeds prior to planting helps hard to sprout seeds. This works well for bigger seeds, and  hard shelled seeds. It softens the seed coat, and helps moisture to reach the "nut" inside.

Simply put, you need to give your seeds a little more care before they germinate and sprout into a plant. You went way too fast on this one OP. Hopefully, with this guide, you will be smashing plants in the future.

End result, photosynthesis.

OP,

You planted the seed right a while back. But you didn't allow enough time for germination to occur. Without germination, you can't have your plant. Without your plant, you can't *$!@.

Here's a guide for germinating your seeds properly in the future. It's in plant lingo, but I believe this guide can be applied to girls as well. My comments are italicized.

Seeds are planted too deep - We list this problem first, because many seeds end up too deep in the soil, and never see  the light of day. Before planting, check the seed packet. Make sure to plant the seeds no deeper than the depth indicated. For tiny or fine seeds, it may be better to sow them on top of the soil, and water them in. This is especially important in loose soils.

This is the "friend zone" problem. Key point here is to "make sure to plant the seeds no deeper than the depth indicated." Be extra careful where there are "loose soils" (Ex. you work or go to school with the girl or just see her a lot in general) because these are "friend zone" susceptible areas.

Seed viability, simply put: "is the seed capable of sprouting?" Old or improperly stored seed may no longer be good. This is a common problem if you harvest and save your own seeds. It can also occur if you save seeds in poor storage conditions. How do you know if the seed is viable? Do a seed germination test by sprouting some seeds indoors on a wet paper towel inside of a baggie.  

This one is pretty self explanatory. The key point is to do your germination test if you're not sure if the seed can sprout. The best way to do your germination test is to have a casual conversation in person, on the phone, or via text message to see if the girl is interested in you at all. More complex seeds may require a "hangout" or "chill sesh".

Heavy, compacted soil makes it difficult for young seedlings to emerge into the spring air. If you have clay or other heavy soils, use a light soil or seed starting mix to cover your seeds.

If you are always trying to hang out and she is busy with school, work, or something else then forget about it. This seed has been planted in the wrong place.

Temperature is an important trigger to seeds. Nature causes each type of seed to awaken at a certain temperature, below which they will not sprout. As spring progresses towards summer, the soil warms. First, cool weather crops emerge. Then heat loving plants emerge, sprouting as the soil warms to the temperature needed for germination.  Raising the soil temperature will increase seed germination rates and decrease germination times.

Self explanatory.

Everyone knows  a seed needs moisture to sprout. Note, we said moisture not water. A little moisture is all that's needed. A lot of water, especially for prolonged periods, causes seeds to rot in the soil. Increase drainage by elevating the soil, or using raised beds. This is especially useful in rainy, spring weather.

THIS WAS YOUR PROBLEM OP. You were too aggressive with your watering. Key phrase: "A little moisture is all that's needed."You may still be able to elevate the soil or use raised beds but it looks like this seed has rotted.

Soil imbalance is usually associated with poorly growing crops. Soils with extremely high or low pH is detrimental to the growth of a new seedling. We recommend a soil test prior to planting each year.

Pre soaking seeds prior to planting helps hard to sprout seeds. This works well for bigger seeds, and  hard shelled seeds. It softens the seed coat, and helps moisture to reach the "nut" inside.

Simply put, you need to give your seeds a little more care before they germinate and sprout into a plant. You went way too fast on this one OP. Hopefully, with this guide, you will be smashing plants in the future.

End result, photosynthesis.

OP,

Self explanatory.

As someone who plants seeds (actual plants and with women) this is a great way to parallel the dating/courting scene. 
pimp.gif

OP,

Self explanatory.

As someone who plants seeds (actual plants and with women) this is a great way to parallel the dating/courting scene. 
pimp.gif

1) If you said it in person with a straight face results would have been much different. Text is no good when your are bad with your words.
2) I don't care if you just want to hit or wife....Play along! Just don't get played and don't get too involved too early on (easier said than done). Always be in control of the situation.
3) In order to not get friendzoned, you have to establish that it doesn't exist. If your friend quota has been met...go in from the start. If you dont see it moving in the right direction then you dip. No need to ever have to worry about getting too aggressive etc. Your intentions are already established.
4) Believe no more than half of what a chick tells you. She is usually just trying to convince herself by saying it aloud. If they show interest, the window of opportunity is always open.

1) If you said it in person with a straight face results would have been much different. Text is no good when your are bad with your words.
2) I don't care if you just want to hit or wife....Play along! Just don't get played and don't get too involved too early on (easier said than done). Always be in control of the situation.
3) In order to not get friendzoned, you have to establish that it doesn't exist. If your friend quota has been met...go in from the start. If you dont see it moving in the right direction then you dip. No need to ever have to worry about getting too aggressive etc. Your intentions are already established.
4) Believe no more than half of what a chick tells you. She is usually just trying to convince herself by saying it aloud. If they show interest, the window of opportunity is always open.

gotta play the game better OP. yea, cut the crap, but yall aint even develop any kind of rapport sp? with her yet. she didnt give you any sign, let her do some of the dictating as to where things lead...If she's takin to long...you talkin with other O's anyway so it dont even matter.

ill admit its a fine line tho...gotta walk it more carefully.

gotta play the game better OP. yea, cut the crap, but yall aint even develop any kind of rapport sp? with her yet. she didnt give you any sign, let her do some of the dictating as to where things lead...If she's takin to long...you talkin with other O's anyway so it dont even matter.

ill admit its a fine line tho...gotta walk it more carefully.

I could have played the game she was trying to run, but In order for me to entertain a chick like on that level she has to have more to offer then just the box.

Put it this way, it was like a game of bball and I was up 30pts I could take a bad shot and still be okay

I could have played the game she was trying to run, but In order for me to entertain a chick like on that level she has to have more to offer then just the box.

Put it this way, it was like a game of bball and I was up 30pts I could take a bad shot and still be okay

Damn this post got me thinking. smh. I feel like i'm about to be friendzone with this chick at my job. time to put in work.

Damn this post got me thinking. smh. I feel like i'm about to be friendzone with this chick at my job. time to put in work.

"Don't you dare disrespect me"....

just had a convo about girls saying stuff like this....all this means is she thought about it at least....maybe thats just how i see it. if she wasnt with it i'd expect her to jus ignore the text completely. girls like to play games plain and simple.

"Don't you dare disrespect me"....

just had a convo about girls saying stuff like this....all this means is she thought about it at least....maybe thats just how i see it. if she wasnt with it i'd expect her to jus ignore the text completely. girls like to play games plain and simple.

First off, I love this whole metaphor
pimp.gif

Second, soil ph balance is the propensity of any given seed to sprout in the soil, aka a %+%$ propensity to give the @*$++ up to any given seed. Basically if its too acidic the #*$@+ is a prude and aint givin it up, finito. If its on the other end of the scale however, she so loose you oughta be scared to go in case your member dissolves in that +!*+*%$.

Twas nice working with you on the analogy
pimp.gif

First off, I love this whole metaphor
pimp.gif

Second, soil ph balance is the propensity of any given seed to sprout in the soil, aka a %+%$ propensity to give the @*$++ up to any given seed. Basically if its too acidic the #*$@+ is a prude and aint givin it up, finito. If its on the other end of the scale however, she so loose you oughta be scared to go in case your member dissolves in that +!*+*%$.

Twas nice working with you on the analogy
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom