Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

20% off at Soleheaven w/ discount code WEEKEND

They also automatically discount VAT to non-UK/EU customers in step 1 of the checkout. Delivery to MA for me would be about $22 (14 GBP).

Discount applies to everything, full price, sale, Jordan, etc...

Expires 9am GMT on Monday (3/2).

Last edited:
it's not working. i just tried to checkout and the discount is no longer showing up..... maybe it wasn't a legit code??

I used this morning

Yeah, this code definitely worked last night. I placed an order around 4:30am with it and it went through. I hope it comes back as I wanted a few more things too. 

I ordered the Jordan xx9's this morning and the "OWNIT" code worked. My order went through. Just tried testing the code again on the exact same item and the code doesn't seem to register. It doesn't say its expired or misspelled. The page just refreshes and the discount ISN'T deducted. Glad I didn't wait to make my order even though it almost made me late for work.

how do you guys get updates for ndc discount codes?

I am signed up for every news letter and I never get any updates :-(

15% cash back during christmas plus clearance promo code was a thing of beauty last year.

I ordered the Jordan xx9's this morning and the "OWNIT" code worked. My order went through. Just tried testing the code again on the exact same item and the code doesn't seem to register. It doesn't say its expired or misspelled. The page just refreshes and the discount ISN'T deducted. Glad I didn't wait to make my order even though it almost made me late for work.

Almost pulled the trigger on the white/black elephant 29s this AM while the code still worked (and would've used the fat wallet 3% bonus on top), but then I looked at the stock pic of the back of the shoes and it just completely turned me off of 'em. That "Jordan" down the heel of the right shoe looks like it belongs on a pair of "Team" Js. Just couldn't do it, even for only about $130 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom