Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

I just ordered 5. There's no way that this site is gonna let these go for free lol. Let's hope for the best 
nthat.gif

Late to the timex post the coupon no longer works now. Damn missed by split second. Now it says valid for only certain watches

Code doesn't seem to work now. Says it doesn't apply to what's in my cart. Looks like they caught on.

Not before I placed like seven orders, though. Hope they go through!

also speaking on Plndr issues.. ordered Jan 18th, contacted csr support multiple times with no luck, did a chargeback. last week they emailed to tell me all 4 items i ordered werent available, and offered refund or purchase price +50% of purchase price as store credit, i took refund, they emailed me 2 days after that and offered refund or purchase price + 75% of purchase price as store credit, i took refund again. Not even looking for the actual $ just looking to not have a reason to deal with them again. I've been using Plndr since 2012 with no issues at all then they went to complete crap

^^^ Sounds like they're about to go under. Hope you (and everyone else who's tied up with them right now) get your $$$ back.

Back
Top Bottom