Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

For medical professionals / first responders
92B27698-1648-4E28-AC19-1719294AEDC7.jpeg

I can’t believe I can’t find steals on b-ball shorts yet

I mainly mess with Nike/Jordan shorts
I want to get some $45ish shorts for $15ish
Always check the deals and it’s not hitting (yet)

Hibbetts has been doing an additional 25% off of clearance lately and I believe they may have shorts in that price range.

Doesn't Nike verify those codes with the email that it was originally issued to? It's not worth risking getting banned from NDC, IMO.

I had a couple gift cards that I used but my 20% code was from when I ordered a pair of the Flex Rep shorts in a large and mans sent me a 3XL SMH. I I’ve seen people use the codes that the sellers sell and nothing’s ever happened

I swear when I just went to Ndc , a code was on the screen SPRING25 but now it’s not there and says code is invalid when you try to add it. Maybe it’s coming soon. It was off full price items though.

I swear when I just went to Ndc , a code was on the screen SPRING25 but now it’s not there and says code is invalid when you try to add it. Maybe it’s coming soon. It was off full price items though.

Ready to double up on AM90 Volts + stack dat Rakuten cashback!

had no idea ebay bucks were issued and they expire tomorrow. good thing i was making a purchase today

Mine expires 5/21. Although I don't remember when it expires originally because I returned an item that used the ebucks and got it back yesterday with that expiration date. I thought they don't give it back now I know they do.

So nike is giving 20% off online orders for medical professionals and first responders, do you think when everything opens back up they will extend this to outlets and retail stores like what they do for military?

JIMMYJAZZ hasn’t had any promotion codes for a minute huh? Waiting on a few kicks to purchase for lower then the sale lol. Their new interface sucks too. Had to reregister...

Back
Top Bottom