Curb your enthusiasm is on...you watching?

like everyone said the whole episode was classic but the argument about the Temp had me dying and when Larry faked fainted i was on the floor crying!

"I'ma 82 man, myself"
laugh.gif

you almost forget what leon is saying as that first scene ends... about it being cold and having to heat it up when he enters a cold motel room lol.
how can a show have almost ever scene as a notable classic scene?

I hope they keep Leon for most of the season. I can do without Loretta and Auntie Ray (I hate her), but everything Leon does is so f'n classic.

word Leon is Hilarity...
remember the 1st ep he was on, and he was gettin out the car , jackin dudes for the Yankees Peppitone jerseys

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Why you got no credit cards? You got no credit cards at all? Why do you order these cds out of those magazines and be sending 'em next door to the neighborand then when the ups guy comes, you pick 'em up like you live there and %*%*?

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Why you got no credit cards? You got no credit cards at all? Why do you order these cds out of those magazines and be sending 'em next door to the neighbor and then when the ups guy comes, you pick 'em up like you live there and %*%*?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Nobody want to jack off to no damn aunt bea"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Why you got no credit cards? You got no credit cards at all? Why do you order these cds out of those magazines and be sending 'em next door to the neighbor and then when the ups guy comes, you pick 'em up like you live there and %*%*?

roll.gif

"Barack O Bama Baby! Im da president of hittin dat %+# "
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"I brings da ruckus to the ladies"

Originally Posted by kicks4kaskets

I hope they are setting up for something better than Larry getting back with Cheryl.

Uhh the 5 episode Seinfeld reunion arc...

Seriously, it needs to be said: Catharine O'Hara is a genius. She is brilliant in anything improv.

Easily one of the best episodes ever.

I feel like they really tried to make every scene and conversation funny and important.

Hilarious.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

word Leon is Hilarity...
remember the 1st ep he was on, and he was gettin out the car , jackin dudes for the Yankees Peppitone jerseys

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My favorite part is when they're both just chillin in their jerseys...

leon-black.jpg

Every scene Leon is in is pure gold.

So glad this show is back, and a tremendous way to start the season.

Larry's fake faint and that scene with Bam Bam had me rollin.

Just saw the episode. CYE is baaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkk.

Great opening episode an it looks like the show will be full of twists and turns this season.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Seriously, it needs to be said: Catharine O'Hara is a genius. She is brilliant in anything improv.

She's one of those actors that's not a big name but you see in a lot of things, and they're always good.

This was a good episode but if you've been watching since the beginning, this episode almost seemed like too much. It was a lot of rant after rant, problemafter problem, and disagreement after disagreement. Usually, its just a few per episode which blends well but in this one it was like Larry was getting into afight about every thing. It was excessive. And when it's overdone it kind of takes away from it. I'm sure some dedicated watchers will know what Imean. Still, I'm looking forward to this season. I don't think it will disappoint.

Back
Top Bottom