Curb your enthusiasm is on...you watching?

couldn't watcvh live cause of the giants game

THAT'S HOW YOU START A SEASON. I love curb so much. Non eof that politically correct garbage on tv nowadays. The black family was hilarious with thetemperature stuff. Funkhousers sister talking exactly like him was great. BAM BAM. gonna be an epic season. LD still going strong

very very funny opener but im patiently waiting for the seinfeld stuff to start poppin. lots of set up for the season in this episode, and catherine ohara isalways appreciated.

I heard the seinfeld plot point doesnt start until episode 4 or 5, and spans through the end.

Good episode last night.

Jeff's reaction when Bam Bam says "you were in bed with me" at dinner has to be one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. That and theexchance about "apricot".

Man, I missed this show.

Great premier, been anxiously waiting for this show to come back on. This is the best comedy on TV and it's not even close. Has LD won any Emmy's? CuzI know they slurp The Office like its the greatest thing ever.

The part where the doctor went into his fridge
roll.gif

The awkward silence when Larry and Jeff were sitting with Bam Bam
laugh.gif

"If there's anything I can do"
laugh.gif

ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg wrote:

roll.gif

I understand how Larry feels. How my dude just going to go in his fridge then when he says something start an argument with him? Still was funnytho

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

roll.gif
I understand how Larry feels. How my dude just going to go in his fridge then when he says something start an argument with him? Still was funny tho

Yeah I have a friend that does the same thing. I look at dude like
indifferent.gif
if I wanted you drinking my #@@+ I'd offer it to you. Larry's facial expressions are what makes me die laughing.

that dude jeff boned the crazy lady, and went and ate funkhousers food
laugh.gif
that dude has no morals or standards...

seriously this may be my favorite episode of CYE yet and there have been some classics

the "boner" ep wit Lorettas aunt
laugh.gif

the cell phone mix up
laugh.gif

the long balls
laugh.gif

Sheryl's vagina with the indian cat
laugh.gif

happy ending massage
laugh.gif

the corduroy jeans erection episode
laugh.gif

this one's up there with all my favorites

how is everyone forgetting about the conversation at the beginning about the degrees..

roll.gif
roll.gif

And then the doctor in the end saying how it has to be 78 81 degrees...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

roll.gif
I understand how Larry feels. How my dude just going to go in his fridge then when he says something start an argument with him? Still was funny tho

but how is LD gonna start an argument with the doctor and then go eat funkhouser's food!?
laugh.gif

NO SOLIDS!
"I know what person looks like when he's about to offer me something to drink, and you weren't going to"
roll.gif

did you see what jeff's wife was wearing???
alien.gif
roll.gif

There are so many classics as GUNNA GET IT said.i love this show and have waited so long for the new episode. Surf has the new episode thats where i watchedit.

One of my favs deifnately has to be the boner episode with Aunt loretta.

I was dying when they were talking about the temperature and larry said 65 degrees and the blacks were like ****.
Also when larry invites Funkhouser by accident

Great Show
pimp.gif

Man, Larry's "faint" when he found out Loretta had cancer had me dying.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

CYE is back, Dexter starts next week, Simpsons, Family Guy, etc. next week too, AND Football.

Sundays are going to be crazy.
pimp.gif

"I can't beleive you had sex with a mental patient!!!!!!!"

"I didn't f a mental patient....if I went into a hospital and had sex with a girl in a straightjacket, then I'd have had sex with a mentalpatient"

roll.gif

Also, the dinner table scene where Bam Bam is getting Jeff to do stuff...I lost it when he licked the glass
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

how is everyone forgetting about the conversation at the beginning about the degrees..

roll.gif
roll.gif

And then the doctor in the end saying how it has to be 78 81 degrees...
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom