Creed (Film Series) | Creed III | 3/3/23

Watching again

They really shouldn't have made him the heavyweight champ from the beginning, should have made it like Roy jones where he moved up to heavyweight.. make him look even more rash for taking the fight

Also still don't think they should have thrown away that dude from the 1st fight and first movie in this

Problem is 2, shoulda been Ali/Frazier with dude from 1st movie.. but rocky 1 and 2 are that

Can have a "Mayweather" type opponent. All about money and being undefeated. Pure boxer. Lots of trash talk.

Not a puncher or brawler. Change it up from the previous films. Guy doesn't have to be a mountain like Munteanu.

Still don't get why they went heavyweight with it.. I mean I get if he had to move up to fight dude

But both of the original guys don't look like heavyweights

I got confused off of that as well.. The deleted scene hinted at it but it wasnt in the movie.. It wouldve worked if they wasnt in the same division.. Creed is the champ.. They would've to crossed paths again..

Unless they plan on moving Creed to Cruiserweight (makes sense for MBJ size) that will be a problem with a Drago spin-off.

I was surprised michael was listed as 6’ in the tale of the tape and google says he is that tall. Had me thinking he was 5’8-5’9 since Victor made him look small.

Movie is 100% middle of the road. Not good, not bad, just really safe. Rocky has turned into master splinter. Everything he says needs to have some deep meaning behind it lol. At the end I halfway wanted daddy to show up at the grave alive to set up creed 3 LOL

Anyway, I think the creed franchise has run its course. Major drop off from the first for sure

Back
Top Bottom