Creatine Monohydrate

optimum nutrition is one of the goat. get the 5 lb tubs

its whey isolate which is the purest form of whey and it has bcaas. easy on the wallet too

I saw that they recently changed there formula. Ive seen a lot of complaints and they even changed it to 4.7 instead of the full 5 lbs. So is that something to worry about?

Creatine is the most proven supplement out there. Only water weight u gain is during the loading phase. I gained 1lb of water weight. That water in ur muscle makes you look a little more swole tho :smokin
Have longitudinal studies been done on the effects it has on the body?

I got one last question for yall,

What's the point of taking creative if you're gonna lose all your gains/mass/weight that you got from using it when you stop using?

i just dont get why you keep posting rappers as goal physiques...?

out of all the people to look for as a goal, rappers shouldnt be on the list.  drugs and alcohol aren't good for the body.

athletes and actors are a better choice. 

Last edited:
I got one last question for yall,

What's the point of taking creative if you're gonna lose all your gains/mass/weight that you got from using it when you stop using?
because what you are saying is completely false and you dont lose the gains or muscle you put on. 

Creatine improves performance, you don't decline in that performance once you've stopped creatine. You don't need to load creatine. That's all.

I saw that they recently changed there formula. Ive seen a lot of complaints and they even changed it to 4.7 instead of the full 5 lbs. So is that something to worry about?

No. i work at gnc (only cause i want to learn about all the products there because im aiming to be a personal trainer. i can get used to helping people out)

It does make sense why they changed it to 4.7 pounds. some flavors in the 5 lb tub have different servings. Chocolate has 77. Strawberry has 68. Tho i havent seen that yet. Its still all 5 pound jars

And the formula hasnt changed. Optimum has the platinum series which is ranked higher than the other products. I believe the one youre talking about the platinum hydrowhey

That is just whey hydrolysate. Whey hydrolysate just digests and is absorbed more quickly and it fuels your muscles with bcaas a lot quicker than the gold standard whey

But it really isnt that big of a difference honestly. The hydrolysate is gonna cost more money and its more or less the same product as whey isolate. So youre good to go on the optimum gold standard whey

Last edited:
i just dont get why you keep posting rappers as goal physiques...?
out of all the people to look for as a goal, rappers shouldnt be on the list.  drugs and alcohol aren't good for the body.

athletes and actors are a better choice. 

Athletes and actors don't have chains, they don't have furs, and they don't get real money (unless you counting NBA players).

Last edited:
How do I get an upper body like Lil Cease?
fitness-lil-cease300-225x300.jpg

U want that jail body lol. I'm going for this look here. I'm about 12 lbs away
View media item 1446785

^^I'm going for that look as well but have a lonnnng way to go...lol I've hit a cut plateau. Still need to lose like another 25lbs :smh:

Back
Top Bottom