Crazy Girls Unappreciation...Vol. My girl hit me + threatened me wit pen ****UPDATE- NOW SHE PREGO**

Originally Posted by kingjamesvehs

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

these dudes again!!!??

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
these dudes are to many
happy.gif

I'm just made a comment dude had to jump all over it because he doesnt agree - now he still riding my D about it!

come on - figure of speech homeboy - I'm not going to get mad because my chick did this or did that and so on - I can give a rats $$% - Sue me that I was"geeked" out about
roll.gif
(typical herb lingo) but iight whatever -but you dragging it on and on - how lame can you be??

iight - you win yeah you win - we can't not all like you - a herb that cries about a away message nevertheless on AIM. SMH happy? YOU WON not st fu andenjoy the rest of the thread!

roll.gif
eNPHAN wrote:

I'm out!!!!
yawn.

both y'all are corny.

dude made a statement "i'd thank him"

i told him his statements contradicted..

if you thank the man that "taught your girl her tricks", you're corny.

you said "i've met girls that..."

we talkin bout YOUR girl.

you talkin bout apples and oranges.

i'm saying it'd be very ***%$-made to thank the dude for %%#**!@% your chick out...

you're like "but just because you ignore it doesn't meanit never happend"

which i never argued.

i'm perfectly content with mine.

i just think it's funny you were so geeked like "I'D THANK HIM!"

eyes.gif

now, the usual, new jack/faceless lames will come in here and quote you like "dude thinks hes so smart...he tries to impose his will"

no, i just argue with logic....and being an English major, i can type well.

*waits for a comment about how i write out each sentence on it's own line, and how it's so hard to read, and how i should look into paragraphs, etc.*

fact remains, you want your girl's ex-bang buddies' autographs....
laugh.gif

-pictures you walking up to dude like 'ITS HIM!?' and sounding like ice-t in CB4-

"he said 'YO, YOU DOWN WITH CB4'....n' i was blessed"

Sorry your jokes are to sophisticated to be understood!!! You lame fck -

P.S. It goes to show how lame you are that you edited your message to insert a punch line!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by nycbxbdby

roll.gif
eNPHAN wrote:

I'm out!!!!
yawn.

both y'all are corny.

dude made a statement "i'd thank him"

i told him his statements contradicted..

if you thank the man that "taught your girl her tricks", you're corny.

you said "i've met girls that..."

we talkin bout YOUR girl.

you talkin bout apples and oranges.

i'm saying it'd be very ***%$-made to thank the dude for %%#**!@% your chick out...

you're like "but just because you ignore it doesn't meanit never happend"

which i never argued.

i'm perfectly content with mine.

i just think it's funny you were so geeked like "I'D THANK HIM!"

eyes.gif

now, the usual, new jack/faceless lames will come in here and quote you like "dude thinks hes so smart...he tries to impose his will"

no, i just argue with logic....and being an English major, i can type well.

*waits for a comment about how i write out each sentence on it's own line, and how it's so hard to read, and how i should look into paragraphs, etc.*

fact remains, you want your girl's ex-bang buddies' autographs....
laugh.gif

-pictures you walking up to dude like 'ITS HIM!?' and sounding like ice-t in CB4-

"he said 'YO, YOU DOWN WITH CB4'....n' i was blessed"

Sorry your jokes are to sophisticated to be understood!!! You lame fck -

P.S. It goes to show how lame you are that you edited your message to insert a punch line!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
YOU GOT ME, I EDITED A POST...

I'M SO LAME

I HANG MY HEAD IN SHAME.

too sophisticated to get a cb4 scene reference?
eyes.gif

you're trying entirely too hard.

i'm sure you'll have a response for my last post before i get done typing this one...
laugh.gif

whatever happened with you & your broad.

[Chris Tucker] We could've had a thing together. But no, youz ONE KRAZY $*@ @+*%$!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
she said she'll stab u with a pen lol.

I agree with dude about Black women not wanting to give top. I've met Black who don't even do backshots
because they think its disrespectful.
smh.gif
Real talk, women of all ethnicbackgrounds are reserved and may be just not
that adventurous in bed, it has nothing to do with age.
laugh.gif
@ dudes talkingabout "5th grade." Its funny how dudes
chastise women for being loose and at the same time get upset when they are reserved, makes no sense!

My last two girlfriends were virgins when I met them and they were 22 and 18, respectively. One was
Caribbean-Canadian (Black) and the latter was Colombian. The generalizations that are made on NT are beyond
me for the most part.

I do agree tho that if she is not topping you off and that is something that is incredibly important to you than you should
leave her. Especially since she is obviously crazy.

OP you are a better man then myself. 1st time was kinda deserving but homie the 2nd time around I wudda gave her a 2 piece word to oscar de la hoya lol. Yeahthat broad crazy as motha... Chop her the dueces asap

Originally Posted by geminifly

I agree with dude about Black women not wanting to give top. I've met Black who don't even do backshots
smh.gif
Real talk, women of all ethnic backgrounds are reserved and may be just not
laugh.gif
@ dudes talking about "5th grade." Its funny how dudes
chastise women for being loose and at the same time get upset when they are reserved, makes no sense!

My last two girlfriends were virgins when I met them and they were 22 and 18, respectively. One was
Caribbean-Canadian (Black) and the latter was Colombian. The generalizations that are made on NT are beyond
me for the most part.

I do agree tho that if she is not topping you off and that is something that is incredibly important to you than you should

Since im the one that said 5th grade let me respond
laugh.gif

I dont chastise any women for being loose because Im not a save a !*% type of dude. I couldnt care less if a chick is loose because if its not my girl then ithas nothing to do with me

laugh.gif
.... Funny that you bring this up because the first and only time I heard a chick tell me that dumb +%@# was when I was in 10th grade

me for the most part.
eek.gif
eek.gif
22 and 18???

I find that very hard to believe...

Did you pop the cherries and if you did how long did it take you to get them to take that step???

purehoopa1 wrote:
2 piece word to oscar de la hoya lol.

Those wouldn't hurt word to Manny (Pacman)
laugh.gif

But yeah - I would of have strangled her *** and that would of have set her straight!

Originally Posted by yungmatt

smh.gif
Real talk, women of all ethnic backgrounds are reserved and may be just not
laugh.gif
@ dudes talking about "5th grade." Its funny how dudes

me for the most part.

Since im the one that said 5th grade let me respond
laugh.gif

I dont chastise any women for being loose because Im not a save a !*% type of dude. I couldnt care less if a chick is loose because if its not my girl then it has nothing to do with me

laugh.gif
.... Funny that you bring this up because the first and only time I heard a chick tell me that dumb +%@# was when I was in 10th grade

me for the most part.
eek.gif
eek.gif
22 and 18???

I find that very hard to believe...

Did you pop the cherries and if you did how long did it take you to get them to take that step???
Thats the God's honest truth. It took a month with the 18 year old and maybe 3 months with the 22 year old if you count from
when I met them until when I smashed. I got very lucky tho, back-to-back.
pimp.gif
I appreciate it cuz this will NEVER happen to
me again, my luck aint that good.

this chick hit my boy wit an ill 3 piece right to the face this past weekend at a party we through then screamed "im from paterson, thats what we do"(paterson,nj is supposedly a rough place)
ohwell.gif

I was being stalked by two chicks the other day, when I turned around to try and speak.. They walked the other way.

stab you with a Pen thats OD she is insane. A women should never put hers hands on a man unless it for defense

my ex hit me once. kicked her out of my place instantly. and that is why i now call her my ex. haha

Back
Top Bottom