Crazy Girls Unappreciation...Vol. My girl hit me + threatened me wit pen ****UPDATE- NOW SHE PREGO**

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

shouldn't dude be geeked his girl doesnt suck meat pole?
Hell No, hes not in 5th grade anymore where chicks are trying saving their mouths for marriage

Shes 19, odds are she done whopped off dudes before.... Unfortunately just not him but he doesnt know that
smh.gif
smh.gif

QFT ..

what are we in 5th grade?

i'm not looking for the long lost virgin and I dont mind a chick with experience - i have done my dirt, so what do I care if she has/hasn't

if i get a girl that know how to give good top - i'll probably find the cat that showed her and thank him

call it what you want but Im pass that little 3!tch stage - if i ever was in one!

okay you deserved the punch the first time, because i wouldve punched you. but her with the whole facebook drama + stabbing you in the neck is ftl..

NEXT CHICK HOMIE!

you's a fool if you think your girl @ 19 hasnt domed or at least thought about it.

granted, there's a psychological nuance of submission attached.....so you could take it that she aint complete down for you...take it for what it'sworth

Wow!! I would japped ol' girl. That's OD. She threatend you with a pen my dude?? And she hit you?? She woulda either got the %!@$ shook outta her, ormushed to the point where she woulda had to leave. I don't like puttin my hands on girls, but sometimes it seems like that's the only way they'llunderstand to chill

Originally Posted by dbbabd

Im 18 , She 19. No im not ugly . Black females have a tendency to not want to give head.

While they weren't black women,
laugh.gif
@ the number of times I've heard the words "I don't do that, that's gross…" yet umm… Yeah. Shecertainly does…
roll.gif

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

dbbabd wrote:
Im 18 , She 19. No im not ugly . Black females have a tendency to not want to give head.

See that's your problem! Come on over to the Bunny/Latina side
pimp.gif

You don't have to deal with no ghetto +$% attitude, and you don't even have to asked for head...they get to top'n on their own!
pimp.gif

You stole my response, but you are 100% correct.

embarassed.gif
nerd.gif

eNPHAN wrote:
elboricua 6 wrote:

if i get a girl that know how to give good top - i'll probably find the cat that showed her and thank him

call it what you want but Im pass that little 3!tch stage - if i ever was in one!

these two statements contradict each other...

laugh.gif
@the thought of some dude coming up to a cat that used to manhandle his chick, shaking his hand enthusiastically like, "i'm so glad you banged my girls mouth out...you really taught her how to take a %$@#....and the thing she does where she throws it all the way in the back of her throat when you nut?.....dog, you're AWESOME for nutting in my girls throat all those times/teaching her how to swallow cum.....now, with me, it's so easy for her to deepthroat, after all the practice deepthroating you....thanks for also streaching her box out so i slide in really easily...and..oh, thanks for ripping her anal lining too, her butthole is like the perfect size for me now....!"

eyes.gif

looking real lame.

Dude why dont you just ST F U and go choke on some - you always makind stupid replies and trying to make certain people get your point accross - it'stotally worthless man -

I'm not even going to entertain your lame %!+ - wasn't you the 1 that made a thread about your problem with your girl another NTer? Now how lame isthat? Keep it moving - it's a figure of speech ..

I guess I hit a never when i said I'm past that 3!tch stage - LMAO - I can't care less if a dude rip my girls butt wide open to the point where itmakes my penis minutore status .. like I said I dont dwell on that $$@% - I know I have done the same to many girls -

move on -

Man NT why are females soo damn crazy these days? Now the first one i did deserve heres my story.

Saturday night i was pissy drunk. Me and my girl had been arguin so i left went to my dorm room where there were about 12-15 ppl just drinking, listening to music and chillin. So after i get pissy drunk i call my girl over for some odd reason. When she gets over there i start giving another girl a lap dance, and telling her i have a big "D" IN MY GIRL FACE..So after a while my girl gets up and hit me with the sucker punch from hell. I was drunk as hell so i didnt do anything back and i dont hit girls. My boys carry her out of my room and tell her to go back to hers so she can calm do. After about twenty min she is banging at my door and i let her in and proceed to hug her. BAM she hit me again and i went to my bed to cover up and she is on my back whailing on my head with fist of fury. My boys had to literally pick her up and place her out side. So i woke up the next morning ( In my throwup
sick.gif
) with three knots on the back of my head.

Sun- We get str8 on sunday after me telling her im sorry and im not going to mess around with other girls again. Sunday night she comes over and were watching Man and Wife on television. A woman asks about giving oral sex and then my girl asks me have i ever recieved it b4. I told her yea and i told her who it was from and she said "LOG ON TO YOUR FACEBOOK NOWWWW" and im like for wat. she said "LOG ON NOW, IM NOT F*$&%*G PLAYIN WITH YOU". So i just thought she wanted to see the girsl pic. BUT NO, she tries to write her a message callin her a dirty H*E from my account and i covered the keyboard. This crazy b&*%c takes a pen and pushes it on my neck with force and says " DONT TOUCH THE F*$%**G computer , OR I WILL STAB YOUR $*@ next time. Im sittin there like
eek.gif
. I cant believe she this crazy. So i told her i want her to get the F outta my room and she proceeds to leave. About ten min later i called her and told her she is too crazy for me and i cant deal with her.

Man NT females are really really crazy these days.

smh.gif

This crazy b&*%c takes a pen and pushes it on my neck with force and says " DONT TOUCH THE F*$%**G computer , OR I WILL STAB YOUR $*@ next time.
ol girl sounds like a freak...since you're done with her, hit me with her facebook link
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FreshPrince

This crazy b&*%c takes a pen and pushes it on my neck with force and says " DONT TOUCH THE F*$%**G computer , OR I WILL STAB YOUR $*@ next time.
ol girl sounds like a freak...since you're done with her, hit me with her facebook link
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

the funniest part is that you're probably right

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

these two statements contradict each other...

laugh.gif
@the thought of some dude coming up to a cat that used to manhandle his chick, shaking his hand enthusiastically like, "i'm so glad you banged my girls mouth out...you really taught her how to take a %$@#....and the thing she does where she throws it all the way in the back of her throat when you nut?.....dog, you're AWESOME for nutting in my girls throat all those times/teaching her how to swallow cum.....now, with me, it's so easy for her to deepthroat, after all the practice deepthroating you....thanks for also streaching her box out so i slide in really easily...and..oh, thanks for ripping her anal lining too, her butthole is like the perfect size for me now....!"

eyes.gif

looking real lame.
laugh.gif
come on son too much info. But i agree with you. iwould not give daps to some dude that use to punish my woman it don't work like that.

eNPHAN wrote:
laugh.gif
@ dem feelings.

please, when you thank the man who "trained" your wife how to swallow, get his autograph and take a picture with him too..

you should also have him sign your shirt.....

laugh.gif
@ you being
mad.gif

and also, work on your English, bruh.

roll.gif
@ me being heated over what you said
roll.gif

you're pathetic dude - but I'm sure you have heard that many times

keep thinkin you the only one that tap your girl
roll.gif
someone showed hereverything she knows!

like I said your actions are those of a 3!tch - like I'm going to get mad my girl got down and some dude showed her everything she knows - that's kids$hit!

smh.gif
!

I find it disgusting that it's acceptable for women to act like some damn monkeys and just wile out on dudes with rage. Let that be a dude biting andkicking on a female, see what happens.

I will never let a statue tell me how nice I am, and I will never in my life let a woman get away with hitting me.

I'm pressing charges

Man NT why are females soo damn crazy these days? Now the first one i did deserve heres my story.

Saturday night i was pissy drunk. Me and my girl had been arguin so i left went to my dorm room where there were about 12-15 ppl just drinking, listening to music and chillin. So after i get pissy drunk i call my girl over for some odd reason. When she gets over there i start giving another girl a lap dance, and telling her i have a big "D" IN MY GIRL FACE..So after a while my girl gets up and hit me with the sucker punch from hell. I was drunk as hell so i didnt do anything back and i dont hit girls. My boys carry her out of my room and tell her to go back to hers so she can calm do. After about twenty min she is banging at my door and i let her in and proceed to hug her. BAM she hit me again and i went to my bed to cover up and she is on my back whailing on my head with fist of fury. My boys had to literally pick her up and place her out side. So i woke up the next morning ( In my throwup
sick.gif
) with three knots on the back of my head.

Sun- We get str8 on sunday after me telling her im sorry and im not going to mess around with other girls again. Sunday night she comes over and were watching Man and Wife on television. A woman asks about giving oral sex and then my girl asks me have i ever recieved it b4. I told her yea and i told her who it was from and she said "LOG ON TO YOUR FACEBOOK NOWWWW" and im like for wat. she said "LOG ON NOW, IM NOT F*$&%*G PLAYIN WITH YOU". So i just thought she wanted to see the girsl pic. BUT NO, she tries to write her a message callin her a dirty H*E from my account and i covered the keyboard. This crazy b&*%c takes a pen and pushes it on my neck with force and says " DONT TOUCH THE F*$%**G computer , OR I WILL STAB YOUR $*@ next time. Im sittin there like
eek.gif
. I cant believe she this crazy. So i told her i want her to get the F outta my room and she proceeds to leave. About ten min later i called her and told her she is too crazy for me and i cant deal with her.

Man NT females are really really crazy these days.

stopped reading after that...

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

smh.gif
!

I find it disgusting that it's acceptable for women to act like some damn monkeys and just wile out on dudes with rage. Let that be a dude biting and kicking on a female, see what happens.

I will never let a statue tell me how nice I am, and I will never in my life let a woman get away with hitting me.

I'm pressing charges

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I swear I didnt see that one coming

eNPHAN wrote:
you're talking about two completely different situations.

you said you would thank 'ole boy....

lol.

"thanks for teaching her how to swallow loads man, you're the best!"

eyes.gif

never did i say my chick hasn't had sex before she met me....

but then again,

i'm not the one advocating giving the previous dudes props...
roll.gif

so keep being on your "grown-true-man", 'imma thank this guy for #+%@@!*% my girl out before she met me' steez...

and imma keep
roll.gif

You can't get any LAMER my dude -
smh.gif

Now we are talking about different thing - iight - whatever

You are just a waste of time - I don't even know why I'm entertaining your stupidity!
indifferent.gif

Figure of speech - you took out of context - however I can care less of my girls pass adventures - but you better believe I have met chicks plenty of timeswith certain
pimp.gif
traits that I have said "THANK YOU GOD FOR THE CAT THAT SHOWED HER HOW TO DO THIS" but that's me - you like it you don'tthat's on you - At the end of the day I'm not stressing you like you stressed me - go kick rocks - I see why so many cats up in here dislike your *** -once again
smh.gif
for even replying to your nonsense!!!

By the way, just because you don't think about it or try to block the image - your girl learned everything she knows from her ex's - if they showed herwell you good, if not - you have to mold her to your liking period!

Now it's funny how you try to put my manhood on the line when you was the cat crying about why your girl over reacting ..
eyes.gif

elboricua 6 wrote:
eNPHAN wrote:
you're talking about two completely different situations.

you said you would thank 'ole boy....

lol.

"thanks for teaching her how to swallow loads man, you're the best!"

eyes.gif

never did i say my chick hasn't had sex before she met me....

but then again,

i'm not the one advocating giving the previous dudes props...
roll.gif

so keep being on your "grown-true-man", 'imma thank this guy for #+%@@!*% my girl out before she met me' steez...

and imma keep
roll.gif

You can't get any LAMER my dude -
smh.gif

Now we are talking about different thing - iight - whatever

You are just a waste of time - I don't even know why I'm entertaining your stupidity!
indifferent.gif

Figure of speech - you took out of context - however I can care less of my girls pass adventures - but you better believe I have met chicks plenty of times with certain
pimp.gif
traits that I have said "THANK YOU GOD FOR THE CAT THAT SHOWED HER HOW TO DO THIS" but that's me - you like it you don't that's on you - At the end of the day I'm not stressing you like you stressed me - go kick rocks - I see why so many cats up in here dislike your *** - once again
smh.gif
for even replying to your nonsense!!!

By the way, just because you don't think about it or try to block the image - your girl learned everything she knows from her ex's - if they showed her well you good, if not - you have to mold her to your liking period!

Now it's funny how you try to put my manhood on the line when you was the cat crying about why your girl over reacting ..
eyes.gif

Ignore eNPHAN!!! He's always trying to impose his will on everyone, little does he know, he looks like a jack everytime!!!!!
I saw where you was going and he took everything out of context. If a woman knows how to handle hers, you cant just be happy and thankful. I'm sure you didnot mean it in a literaly way, if you did, that's your business not his. I guess he finds the need to call you a dumb $#% for doing something hewouldn't. I guess he must think he is GOD when I think he is a chump! That's just my opinion!!!

I'm out!!!!

Back
Top Bottom