Crazy Girls Unappreciation...Vol. My girl hit me + threatened me wit pen ****UPDATE- NOW SHE PREGO**

Man NT why are females soo damn crazy these days? Now the first one i did deserve heres my story.

Saturday night i was pissy drunk. Me and my girl had been arguin so i left went to my dorm room where there were about 12-15 ppl just drinking, listening tomusic and chillin. So after i get pissy drunk i call my girl over for some odd reason. When she gets over there i start giving another girl a lap dance, andtelling her i have a big "D" IN MY GIRL FACE..So after a while my girl gets up and hit me with the sucker punch from hell. I was drunk as hell so ididnt do anything back and i dont hit girls. My boys carry her out of my room and tell her to go back to hers so she can calm do. After about twenty min she isbanging at my door and i let her in and proceed to hug her. BAM she hit me again and i went to my bed to cover up and she is on my back whailing on my headwith fist of fury. My boys had to literally pick her up and place her out side. So i woke up the next morning ( In my throwup
sick.gif
) with three knots on the back of my head.

Sun- We get str8 on sunday after me telling her im sorry and im not going to mess around with other girls again. Sunday night she comes over and were watchingMan and Wife on television. A woman asks about giving oral sex and then my girl asks me have i ever recieved it b4. I told her yea and i told her who it wasfrom and she said "LOG ON TO YOUR FACEBOOK NOWWWW" and im like for wat. she said "LOG ON NOW, IM NOT F*$&%*G PLAYIN WITH YOU". So ijust thought she wanted to see the girsl pic. BUT NO, she tries to write her a message callin her a dirty H*E from my account and i covered the keyboard. Thiscrazy b&*%c takes a pen and pushes it on my neck with force and says " DONT TOUCH THE F*$%**G computer , OR I WILL STAB YOUR *@+ next time. Im sittinthere like
eek.gif
. I cant believe she this crazy. So i told her i want her toget the F outta my room and she proceeds to leave. About ten min later i called her and told her she is too crazy for me and i cant deal with her.

Man NT females are really really crazy these days.

************** UPDATE**************

She hits me up today via facebook with this

" I think i need a pregnancy test"...im like %*@..

NT WHAT SHOULD I DO

Wow your an idiot...

Originally Posted by dbbabd

So after i get pissy drunk i call my girl over for some odd reason. When she gets over there i start giving another girl a lap dance, and telling her i have a big "D" IN MY GIRL FACE

Control your liquor

WOW .. dude the 1st time you deserved it and did good on not swinging back -

Second time - I would of have choked the piss out of her - She would of have gotten the point and from there on she would of have been at your mercy. Chickslike this like to take advantage, until you show them who's BOSS they will not respect you. I'm willing to bet that if you would of have done that andtold her @%% to chill she would of have calm down and not brought that subject up ever again.

But yeah man .. drop her - you don't need a girl in college anyways - to much putang running around!

I believe your thread should in reality be titled: "Getting Hopelessly Drunk and Also Telling Your Girl Information She Doesn't Need To KnowUNAPPRECIATION."

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

I believe your thread should in reality be titled: "Getting Hopelessly Drunk and Also Telling Your Girl Information She Doesn't Need To Know UNAPPRECIATION."
I wasnt drunk when i told her that i had received oral sex 1 year ago. I had told her before but i guess she didnt really pay attention untill thesecond time.

I believe your thread should in reality be titled: "Getting Hopelessly Drunk and Also Telling Your Girl Information She Doesn't Need To Know UNAPPRECIATION."
I wasnt drunk when i told her that i had received oral sex 1 year ago. I had told her before but i guess she didnt really pay attention untill the second time.

If thats your girl,why isnt she giving you oral sex ?

How old are yall?

I wasnt drunk when i told her that i had received oral sex 1 year ago. I had told her before but i guess she didnt really pay attention untill the second time.

You still shouldn't have told her given her tendency to behave in an unstable nature.

This crazy b&*%c takes a pen and pushes it on my neck with force and says " DONT TOUCH THE F*$%**G computer , OR I WILL STAB YOUR $*@ next time.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

man that wouldve been more than enough for me
you did the right thing tho. let her be on her way man
crazy broads ftl

Originally Posted by yungmatt

If thats your girl,why isnt she giving you oral sex ?

How old are yall?

That's the same question I was going to ask .. this dude talking about getting head a
nerd.gif
year ago
nerd.gif
.. Like either you butt crack ugly or you still mad young or both ...

and for her to react like that? come on now, who does that?

Im 18 , She 19. No im not ugly . Black females have a tendency to not want to give head.

man u know what, one time this girl i was messing with saw me texting this girl name Mya. she had caught a glimpse of her name. She bum rushed me quick as helltryin to see what i was saying to her
laugh.gif
She was saying some pretty bad stuff to me too, so the chick was wrestling me, I had a tight grip on my phone, andthe charger was still in it. She kicked me BIT me, punched me and was kneeing my in my head and all I was not letting go of that phone. I was laying down on mybed too. I end up putting my knee in her neck,telling her to get out, and she broke my damn blackberry had to order a new one. Chick walked out throwingeverything of fmy dressers, hats, and all, and she dumped my damn trashcan and knocked my lamp on the ground.

smh.gif
smh.gif

I been hearing a lot of "crazy girls" stories…and damn…my husband thinks I am bad, but all I do is get in your face and run my mouth…but sheeeiiitz,I have this one friend and she got so tight at her (ex) man that she took the bottle of EJ dude was drinking, and decided to leave something "extrajuice" for him to sip on….(and he obviously didn't know...and kept drinking
sick.gif
)

Sometimes (from a girls POV) I learn to chose my battles and just how far to take it, but seriously some of you dudes be asking for it…be careful, at least itwas a pen, and not a knife…coulda been worse!

Im 18 , She 19. No im not ugly . Black females have a tendency to not want to give head.
Yo the next time your boinkin her just put it in her mouth and call it a day... Whats the worst that could happen?

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Yo the next time your boinkin her just put it in her mouth and call it a day... Whats the worst that could happen?

I knew it .. LMAO

Dude, you 18 - dump that chick and enjoy the college life - no need to be settle down now - but if that's what you want to do and do it with her - learnhow to man handle your chick - she will be at your mercy and will do anything you please.

I remember that age I was mad wrecless - telling chicks "oh word no head"? Imma find someone that will - next week they be trying to ..

plus matt said it best .. next time ya having some fun - [Eazy E] Just put it in hear mouth [/Eazy E]

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

eh, her husband'll thank her...
shouldn't dude be geeked his girl doesnt suck meat pole?
Hell No, hes not in 5th grade anymore where chicks are trying saving their mouths for marriage

Shes 19, odds are she done whopped off dudes before.... Unfortunately just not him but he doesnt know that
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

I knew it .. LMAO

Dude, you 18 - dump that chick and enjoy the college life - no need to be settle down now - but if that's what you want to do and do it with her - learn how to man handle your chick - she will be at your mercy and will do anything you please.

I remember that age I was mad wrecless - telling chicks "oh word no head"? Imma find someone that will - next week they be trying to ..

plus matt said it best .. next time ya having some fun - [Eazy E] Just put it in hear mouth [/Eazy E]

laugh.gif
Some dudes just dont got the killer instinct
roll.gif

dbbabd wrote:

See that's your problem! Come on over to the Bunny/Latina side
pimp.gif

You don't have to deal with no ghetto +$% attitude, and you don't even have to asked for head...they get to top'n on their own!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom