Cowboys @ Chiefs - Roy Williams, you're fired. Miles - 10, 250 and 2.

i swear on high if this offense doesnt get garrett the boot and romo benched i dont know what to say ... i genuinely enjoy watching us suck ### because i knowit will lead to a shake up ... i like wade i hope he stays on as d coordinator ...

we are very bad ...

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

If we lose to the Chiefs, somebody has to be fired. Simple.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Originally Posted by Jonai Number 4

wow. i thought we'd be worse w/out TO this year, but this is just embarassing
Cowboys deserve this, yall let ESPN dictate ya roster...this is what happens
laugh.gif
Quoted for so much friggin truth. We let a bunch of "Anonymous sources" get to the FO....

myley cyrus is a beast ... i was wrong about that dude hes probably the best receiver on our roster ...

so we go away from Barber on the 4 yard line. Please get Garrett out of here, at least go to Witten damn

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Originally Posted by Jonai Number 4

wow. i thought we'd be worse w/out TO this year, but this is just embarassing
Cowboys deserve this, yall let ESPN dictate ya roster...this is what happens
laugh.gif

yep this is true!!
Gotta chime in and co-sign that one.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

i swear on high if this offense doesnt get garrett the boot and romo benched i dont know what to say ... i genuinely enjoy watching us suck ### because i know it will lead to a shake up ... i like wade i hope he stays on as d coordinator ...

we are very bad ...

You need to stop posting cause your an idiot, this is Romo's fault right? cause Austin hasn't dropped 2 in the endzone. SMH at bandwagon fans like you,glad they're not playing well. You can always tell the fake fans are the one's that are the most impatient. Go root for the Vikings.

Originally Posted by jumpman23000

You need to stop posting cause your an idiot, this is Romo's fault right? cause Austin hasn't dropped 2 in the endzone. SMH at bandwagon fans like you, glad they're not playing well. You can always tell the fake fans are the one's that are the most impatient. Go root for the Vikings.

man shut your dumb %+! up and suck my !%+* ... yes it is romos fault that this offense has sucked all year ... yes garrett does call dumb %+! plays in the redzone ... just because a receiver dropped a pass im supposed to give these bums a pass? how about we run the ball after we just get 7 yards on the previousplay? or how about we throw to the best tight end in the league?

@!!% outta here with that bandwagon %%%$ who the @!!% are you?

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by jumpman23000

You need to stop posting cause your an idiot, this is Romo's fault right? cause Austin hasn't dropped 2 in the endzone. SMH at bandwagon fans like you, glad they're not playing well. You can always tell the fake fans are the one's that are the most impatient. Go root for the Vikings.

man shut your dumb %+! up and suck my !%+*
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom