Cowboys @ Chiefs - Roy Williams, you're fired. Miles - 10, 250 and 2.

thachosen123 wrote:
thachosen123 wrote:
This is miles's game
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Acting like you called that at the beginning of the game.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

And Joe Buck has no idea of what he is talking about.
sick.gif

It kinda looked like Austin stepped out of bounds also.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

LOL @ Dalls celebrating hard like they accomplished some grand feat
If you haven't noticed, the Cowboys aren't very good this year so this is a big win for them
grin.gif

we won, but needed an absolutely ridiculous game by miles austin to beat the chiefs in ot
eyes.gif
... how often can miles do that, especially against better teams?

still, it's a W.

I can't believe we seiously went into over time with the CHIEFS. God, Cowboys
smh.gif

I'll take the win but eh
grin.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by franchise3

Dallas woulda had this game in the bag if they pounded the rock to Choice all game.
laugh.gif
Thank you i dont know how they are going to divide up the carries but Choice needs to get some touches

8 carries for 92 and 1 TD
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MPire

I hate this though. Everytime we beat a winless team people talk about how great we are...then when we play a real team the following week and lose, people come back down to earth about our WR's.

You ain't gotta worry about that, cause luckily we don't play next week
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

garrett needs to be slapped for always going away from the run
start choice, mb isnt 100% yet

i stopped watching after the first chiefs touchdown becuase it was already looking ugly and was already expecting the L. then i wake up and see this lol.horribile win but stil a win

I wouldnt post during this game.

This team is a joke , Thank god miles austin steps up and makes plays today, the first player to do that this season.

He needs to start after the bye across from Roy.

This team needs to be fired all of them the crap needs to hit the fan , this team should have lost this game so some results can be seen.

How you let KC march down the field and die the game with this god awful Team.

Dallas will be lucky to win 7 games this year. i see them losing the last 5.

bring in a killer coach word to parcells

and notice how the red skins lose to The panthers and there fans are no where to be seen
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

I wouldnt post during this game.

This team is a joke , Thank god miles austin steps up and makes plays today, the first player to do that this season.

He needs to start after the bye across from Roy.

This team needs to be fired all of them the crap needs to hit the fan , this team should have lost this game so some results can be seen.

How you let KC march down the field and die the game with this god awful Team.

Dallas will be lucky to win 7 games this year. i see them losing the last 5.

bring in a killer coach word to parcells

and notice how the red skins lose to The panthers and there fans are no where to be seen
laugh.gif
Are you a fan or not? You're confusing me.

i love the cowboys , and i will die with them.

this team played horrible

the coaching is what bugs me the worst. i just dont see how choice dont start till barber heals.

Good win before the break. Missing two key players on offense as far as scheme is concerned, and still put up 500yds total offense.
Roy Williams being out doesnt make a big difference but Felix Jones being out does.
Romo looked relaxed in the pocket most of the time. Running game on point as usual.
MB3 a beast even with 1.5 legs. Choice is seeing the holes and hitting them with authority.
Miles Austin looks like he wanted to redeem himself after last week, and went str8 off!
Jason Witten needs to slap Garrett for only having 9 catches the past two weeks.
Garrett needs to slap himself for being so inept at play calling. Play calling lacks consistency.
Im starting to think 3 and out and is a play in our play book, and its our best play.
Patrick Crayton must have gotten too drunk Saturday cause he looked like a 7th rd pick Sunday.

Keith Brooking did something Bradie James never does. He actually got to the qb on the blitz AND made the sack!
Jennings and Hamlin make a terrible combo in the secondary. Starting to think Scandrick has a low football IQ.
Newman is soft as hell, and has too much cuteness to his soft +%! game. Should have blown dude up in the air.
Instead he tackles dude and gets his own neck hurt. Dont know what ken Hamlin did all game, never heard his name.
Ratliff and Ware are starting to be very dominant. Spencer and Igor are stepping it up also. Spears is solid when he's in there.
O-line is awesome, despite the same penalties in the same situations by the same people, EVERY GAME!!!!!!!!
Wade, dont know what to say about him. He needs this bye week more than anybody. Dont think he wants it anymore. Too much pressure.
Loved the celebration at the end of the game, Miles Austin deserved it. He won the game for us single handedly.

Back
Top Bottom