Could you wife a girl who had 70+ sexual partners? (Pic on Pg 7)

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I don't think many of you realize how many bodies the average female has.
im rockin wit this.

What? No way the average is anywhere near 70. I see what you mean though, cat's in here with their jaws dropping like it's shocking. I know somefemales (probably 2) that have numbers up there if not more. It takes a different type of JO to reach those numbers though, those the types that are alwaysfine, but you always feel for the guys who wife/love them like really dog? I know 10 guys who I know who smashed, you really think you doing it?

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Hooray something I'm below average in finally...yippie.
I heard you're below average in another category too
grin.gif
I know you like a dude with buns, sorry.
r0yalty - 1
ninjallamafromhell - 0

Just saying man..

She probably lying to you, to see if you gonna stay wit her, girls do ****like that.

Aint no way she piped 70 dudes.

Man multiply 70 and divide by repeat customers X raw beatings X semen intake and U gotcha one disgusting problem...U a brave dude yung mooley now ur the dudein that joke u lknow " I wouldn't f**K her with ur" Have a nice death...

This thread got me thinkin
Theres a lot of adult material on the net, and a good chunk of it is 1 timer's or chicks that have 1 or 2 peices of material
And that's just chicks that do it on tape...

Could u imagine females in general?
@#+! like tha make u want to stay single till u 1000000000% percent sure, or single altogether, period

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

Ya'll prolly remember that thread I made a while back about me wifing the girl who had #+#*** 30+ dudes....Well she told me her actual number is actually around 70 (she told me this after she burnt me by the way). But I canceled that $%!+!, and she trying to make it seem like I'm wrong for doing so, talking about I should accept her, past and all....I mean I do miss her but I can't take that BIG %@@ L.

What's y'all opinion on this %@!%? (SMH ol girl got me all out my element, sounding like a sucker and %@!%)
I'm going to search for this post, but I swear I told you to apply the x2 rule whenever a chick tell you her count.

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

Man multiply 70 and divide by repeat customers X raw beatings X semen intake and U gotcha one disgusting problem...U a brave dude yung mooley now ur the dude in that joke u lknow " I wouldn't f**K her with ur" Have a nice death...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

Ya'll prolly remember that thread I made a while back about me wifing the girl who had #+#*** 30+ dudes....Well she told me her actual number is actually around 70 (she told me this after she burnt me by the way). But I canceled that $%!+!, and she trying to make it seem like I'm wrong for doing so, talking about I should accept her, past and all....I mean I do miss her but I can't take that BIG %@@ L.

What's y'all opinion on this %@!%? (SMH ol girl got me all out my element, sounding like a sucker and %@!%)
I'm going to search for this post, but I swear I told you to apply the x2 rule whenever a chick tell you her count.
sick.gif
at the thought of her having 140 partners now

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

This thread got me thinkin
Theres a lot of adult material on the net, and a good chunk of it is 1 timer's or chicks that have 1 or 2 peices of material
And that's just chicks that do it on tape...

Could u imagine females in general?
@#+! like tha make u want to stay single till u 1000000000% percent sure, or single altogether, period

huh?

The funny thing about them AI pics is that he actually paid her bestfriend 2 stacks to have a three way with him and another #!!*#..

The funny thing about them AI pics is that he actually paid her bestfriend 2 stacks to have a three way with him and another #!!*#..
indifferent.gif
So let me get this straight you wifeing chicks whosmashed 70 + and your boys around here paying for $#%%$. SMH some of yall got the game all messed up.

Man think about this. Especially minority women. They are being offered penis starting about 5th grade. If they have ******* in 4th grade, then it might be 4thgrade.

Just SAY that they accept 2 penises per year. Starting at age 11.

So from ages 11-30 (if they go to college that is probably 4 penises per year)

19 years

38 penises if they stay on track

Add on the extra 8 they get in school; that is almost 50.

I know that is SLIGHTLY extreme but it is realistic.

Dude that said he won't marry a woman that has more than 5? LOL. Yea ok dude

Like I stated earlier, the average number of sexual partners of women in the U.S. is 6.6. I do not know why a lot of you on here are overestimating and seem tothink that most women have such a high number of sexual partners. Is it because of the girls/women whom you have hooked up have had a high number of sexualpartners?

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Like I stated earlier, the average number of sexual partners of women in the U.S. is 6.6. I do not know why a lot of you on here are overestimating and seem to think that most women have such a high number of sexual partners. Is it because of the girls/women who have hooked up have had a high number of sexual partners?
It's the if one does it then they all do it mentality.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Like I stated earlier, the average number of sexual partners of women in the U.S. is 6.6. I do not know why a lot of you on here are overestimating and seem to think that most women have such a high number of sexual partners. Is it because of the girls/women who have hooked up have had a high number of sexual partners?

i think they are def. hypin off their own fears and how they get down...of course chicks are out here gettin it in but the numbers you guys are throwing outdef. isnt average...

minorities starting at 11
laugh.gif

my white friends were gettin it in before anyone...thats why the boys loved them in MS
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

indifferent.gif
So let me get this straight you wifeing chicks who smashed 70 + and your boys around here paying for $#%%$. SMH some of yall got the game all messed up.

!+#% you tombout? I said AI (which stands for Allen Iverson) paid my girl's bestfriend 2000 dollars to have a three some with him and another !$%%+

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

6.6 average? Yea ok. 6.6 by age 17/18.

my man be clear, you must be out here smashing these anything chicks, so yea there numbers gonna be up there, not every chick just gives it out to anybody.

Back
Top Bottom