Could you wife a girl who had 70+ sexual partners? (Pic on Pg 7)

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I don't think many of you realize how many bodies the average female has.

That's the truth. Of all these females that we call bops and #%+% now, a large marjority of them are gonna get married and have families. They'll finda dude that either doesn't know or doesn't care and they'll be straight. You think all these girls just go around **!%%%% aimlessly for the rest oftheir lives?

as much as i believe in "what you did before me was before me" 70 is waaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too big of a number for pmighty
*cue the pete carroll gif*
out of curiosity how many would you say??
i think the average is like 13
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Pmighty

as much as i believe in "what you did before me was before me" 70 is waaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too big of a number for pmighty
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

are u guys aware that girls get horny too? are you also aware that that one man's trash is another man's treasure? a %%$% merely has to roll back hervagina odometer and find

a sucka thats gonna house em.

i say da average these days is 20+, these girls are being offered penis as soon as they hit da 6th grade..so imagine a 25-26 year old woman.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

are u guys aware that girls get horny too? are you also aware that that one man's trash is another man's treasure? a %%$% merely has to roll back her vagina odometer and find

i say da average these days is 20+, these girls are being offered penis as soon as they hit da 6th grade..so imagine a 25-26 year old woman.
roll.gif

I doubt it's 70, probably higher, she's probably still lowballing the number.

I mean, I'd think that by the 40th, she'd stop counting.

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

My sister braggin tombouT she gone trough 34 guys and a few girls
smh.gif
she 15
indifferent.gif

to say 70 by 20 is redic isn't

Yeah yeah yeah... This is trollin at it's finest...

I'm not even going to lie...THB's mom is a BABE!

But I bet she ran through 8388290 dudes th
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

My sister braggin tombouT she gone trough 34 guys and a few girls
smh.gif
she 15
indifferent.gif

to say 70 by 20 is redic isn't

Yeah yeah yeah... This is trollin at it's finest...

I'm not even going to lie...THB's mom is a BABE!

But I bet she ran through 8388290 dudes th
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
forreal fam, your mom is nice tho...

if i went to school with you, and we had to work on a class project at your crib, best believe i'm all in the kitchen choppin it up w/ Ms. Garcia....

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

are u guys aware that girls get horny too? are you also aware that that one man's trash is another man's treasure? a %%$% merely has to roll back her vagina odometer and find

What? I am in that age group you mentioned, and I do not even know girls that have high numbers like that. You are way overestimating. Why did you think ofsuch a high number? From what I looked up in the average number of sexual partners calculator, for women in the U.S., the average is 6.6 partners. For men inthe U.S., the average is 11 partners.

You can calculate to see how you compare to other people in other countries too.
http://www.calculatorslive.com/Average-Number-Of-Sexual-Partners-Calculator.aspx

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

What? I am in that age group you mentioned, and I do not even know girls that have high numbers like that. You are way overestimating. Why did you think of such a high number? From what I looked up in the average number of sexual partners calculator, for women in the U.S., the average is 6.6 partners. For men in the U.S., the average is 11 partners.

You can calculate to see how you compare to other people in other countries too.
http://www.calculatorslive.com/Average-Number-Of-Sexual-Partners-Calculator.aspx

Hooray something I'm below average in finally...yippie.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

What? I am in that age group you mentioned, and I do not even know girls that have high numbers like that. You are way overestimating. Why did you think of such a high number? From what I looked up in the average number of sexual partners calculator, for women in the U.S., the average is 6.6 partners. For men in the U.S., the average is 11 partners.

I heard you're below average in another category too
grin.gif

Originally Posted by r0yalty

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

I know you like a dude with buns, sorry.

Originally Posted by r0yalty

grin.gif
I know you like a dude with buns, sorry.

r0yalty - 1
ninjallamafromhell - 0

Just saying man..

Back
Top Bottom