Could you do it ? (female related w/ pic)

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

Would you do it if she wasn't handicapped? If the answer is yes, then go for it. I'm not even trynna be funny right now. I'm positive that she wouldn't want dudes to hold her to a different standard because of her handicap. And you already have, because otherwise, you wouldn't have posted this on NT. Eff it. Do it. And if it's good, go back for more. Just be ready to do more work.
grin.gif

BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

If she just want you to be her one or two night ride. That's cool, I don't see why not. She is human and a female, but anything more I wouldreconsider. My homie in a wheelchair and it sure doesn't stop him. Nonetheless, odd situation my man, very odd. She could be cool people though.

Don't do it. Stop treating girls like a PS3. This will sound cheesy but they are human beings. Possibly future mothers and Grand mothers. Stop sluttingthem and yourselves out.

Is it just me or does she look sad?

can you guys help me with girls.... everytime i ask chill wit dem... or about to chill wit dem.. dey gimme a lame excuse on why we cant chill outta nowhere..any help/suggestions?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Don't do it. Stop treating girls like a PS3. This will sound cheesy but they are human beings. Possibly future mothers and Grand mothers. Stop slutting them and yourselves out.

Maybe its because she cant walk. Just throwin it out there

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Don't do it. Stop treating girls like a PS3. This will sound cheesy but they are human beings. Possibly future mothers and Grand mothers. Stop slutting them and yourselves out.

Maybe its because she cant walk. Just throwin it out there
Yeah I know. I felt bad looking at her because her face just looks like the face of someone who has on a mask.

MrMoneyInDaBank wrote:

I was on one of those sites too meet hoodrats to smash and I seen this bad chick that lived right around my way. Is it wrong to %@%% out a handicapped hoodrat?

I know times are tough, but you're on websites looking for p*ssy? The only handicapped here is your game.

MAN I SAY DO IT, I MEAN SHE WANTS IT AND SHE'S THE DISABLED ONE PLUS HOW MANY DUDES YOU KNOW THAT HAVE SMASHED A CHICK IN A WHEELCHAIR...
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom