Could you do it ? (female related w/ pic)

I bet she'd be flexible
smile.gif
FTW!!!!

She won't even be able to throw it back at you, while you stand with your hands interlocked behind your head like
smokin.gif

so I say smash

real talk i had a similar story a few years ago, except the chick i was contemplating turned out to be deaf. i had met her on the same kind of site, right awayol girl wanted to "spend the night" she was a pretty damn good lookin mexican chick, then she told me she was deaf
eek.gif

i asked all of my homies and we all pretty much decided i should do it, i mean, why not its not like im going to get the chance to smash a hot deaf chick allthe time. In the end though i ended up not doing it. You know how deaf people kind of talk a little weird right,, well i started picturing weird noises comingfrom her while we were,
devil.gif
u know and needless to say decided against it. Funny thing is since i couldnt bring myself to actually tell her why the suddenchange of heart this broad kept trying to see what up for months after.
smh.gif
terrible

anyways, your story, i think you should go for it, if nothing else it will make for a good story.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

real talk i had a similar story a few years ago, except the chick i was contemplating turned out to be deaf. i had met her on the same kind of site, right away ol girl wanted to "spend the night" she was a pretty damn good lookin mexican chick, then she told me she was deaf
eek.gif

i asked all of my homies and we all pretty much decided i should do it, i mean, why not its not like im going to get the chance to smash a hot deaf chick all the time. In the end though i ended up not doing it. You know how deaf people kind of talk a little weird right,, well i started picturing weird noises coming from her while we were,
devil.gif
u know and needless to say decided against it. Funny thing is since i couldnt bring myself to actually tell her why the sudden change of heart this broad kept trying to see what up for months after.
smh.gif
terrible

anyways, your story, i think you should go for it, if nothing else it will make for a good story.
Dude! Im not even gunna lie! I got face from a Def chick before. She could talk, but her words were slurred....hahahha Mouth is Mouth and Box isBox
ya know

hmm

wheelchair .. no problem .. but giving the fact that she has one lazy eye and a crooked nose .. naw man .. Ill pass .... handle it!

Originally Posted by xxhu5sl1npnoyxx

speaking of hot girls with disabilities, this deaf one is pretty cute...
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Didn't know whether to hit you off with a[/color]
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]or a[/color]
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'd really like to do this now though...

[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
af90ye.gif
[/color]

Cobra Kai wrote:
Originally Posted by xxhu5sl1npnoyxx

speaking of hot girls with disabilities, this deaf one is pretty cute...
Didn't know whether to hit you off with a
indifferent.gif
or a
smh.gif

I'd really like to do this now though...

af90ye.gif

Did she say Eff you at the End
nerd.gif
?

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

Originally Posted by StocksandBonds85

Originally Posted by mjbetch

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

Originally Posted by mjbetch

she's ugly.

yes, i have room to talk.

Pics if you are a girl
or

her > U
i'm talking about my girlfriend.
indifferent.gif
pics of your bust it baby then?
nerd.gif
exactly! pics of your girl
or once again

Her > then your girl (you know the NT rules, dont put nobody out thier without pics!)
actually, his girl > the girl in the wheelchair...he's posted pics before, she was/is an NT'er

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

stop it dog. I was looking to see some chicks. My girl is better than her and your girl. we can make a new post and let nt decide.

haha if you want. i never was thinking about a contest though
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom